Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sound issue

konkonsoy

Question

Ok so I'm not sure if i should post this here or elsewhere but i wanted to see if anyone else is having this issue.

So when I'm playing WF during a mission my sound will randomly just stop working. All my settings in the audio tab remain the same so nothing in there is changing. And to make matters worse it screws up my whole laptop! I have no sound at all! not even from my speakers if i unplug my headset. I narrowed it down and found out that even after shutting WF off it still using my sound. When i attempt to play a test sound to troubleshoot my speakers it says "device is being used by another program" that being WF even tho it's shut down! idk if this is a bug but it is very VERY annoying. I have to restart my whole computer to get sound back! and i know it's WF because this doesn't happen with any other program or game i use! :(

Also on a side note. If i attempt to change my audio output after the sound cuts out my whole game crashes. Weird

2 answers to this question

This happens to me on a regular basis and I have not found anything that would fix it other than restarting/booting back up from sleep mode.

There doesn't seem to be anything in the options that would fix it other than what I said previously. For now, you can only contact support regarding this and see if there's anything that can be done from their end.