Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Black Color And Red Is Not Red But A Bright Pink D:

Krauserlols

Ok one thing is limiting the amout of color types i can like metalic or other type i dont know but why limiting the amount of normal colors i can use? hell why blocking Black? or giving me "red" that rather looks like pink?

my fav colors are black and red, also that greenish blue, and most people like black color on they schemes because it looks cool!

sure some people prefer white, other yellow but why blocking two of the most basic colors? its sad just saying.

Paying for a metallic color thats something else, paying for normal colors that should be there thats something else :/

But that Red looks more like pink its weiird

Then by the smoke pack and the fire pack.

That will give you your black and red.

Or hit random until it lands with the right red/black in the right place and use what colors you have to make the rest look decent.

Its a F2P game, so you are going to have to pay for more customization.

Or hit random until it lands with the right red/black in the right place and use what colors you have to make the rest look decent.

I thought that Random only uses colors you own?

*sigh* guess its a fair trade, also didnt know random worked whit all colors just the ones you had

*sigh* guess its a fair trade, also didnt know random worked whit all colors just the ones you had

I thought that Random only uses colors you own?

Unless DE has recently changed it that has been how random has always worked. You just dont have a good chance at getting the colour you want in the spot you want, especially with the colours that they have available and more that they are going to offer in the future.

Unless DE has recently changed it that has been how random has always worked. You just dont have a good chance at getting the colour you want in the spot you want, especially with the colours that they have available and more that they are going to offer in the future.

I have the full Classic Saturated pack and clicking random only cycles through the free colors on Classic for me. Spent a couple of minutes on it once, and that is all I got.

Aramet, on 12 Jun 2013 - 11:11 AM, said:

I have the full Classic Saturated pack and clicking random only cycles through the free colors on Classic for me. Spent a couple of minutes on it once, and that is all I got.

I'll have to test it again when I get home then.

A week and a half or so ago I had a friend who was a new player and not able to spend money on it able to get to the true black colors in the smoke pallet by doing it.

I would suggest Storm and Smoke. Storm's left-most corner has some rather close-to-true reds. I take the 7th from the bottom since I only acknowledge dark red. If you want bright red, not sure.

Edited by matrixEXO

Ystella, on 12 Jun 2013 - 11:45 AM, said:

This game lacks a real royal blue...

matrixEXO, on 12 Jun 2013 - 11:57 AM, said:

Nah, it lacks that hot rod red. I want an Ironman-ish look to my frames.

Maybe we should suggest that they add in a "regal"/"noble" colour pallet with rich and vivid blues, reds, and purples?

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/612768470107615627/1208BF1F71DC148D4056CF6CF9D5DCA98B60C315/

my red baroness. while it looks slightly pinkish when in the arsenal, ingame it's pretty damn red. (there are 2 shades of saturated red there btw, one thats the brightest and one darkest, though its kinda hard to tell the difference)

(btw its a bit blurry, because i hit H while i was doing the screenshot to try and get the saryn in center, didnt realise it would be this blurry xD )

Edited by frozenballz