Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need 2.3K Plastids solo

-GothKazu-

Question

5 answers to this question

I don't want to know why you need a ton of Plastids but Saturn, Phobos, Uranus, Eris, and Pluto are the Plastid areas. Break every single container and open every locker you come across in any mission on those nodes (that's what I do on solo missions when I need a quick resource grab).

5 minutes ago, Hayabusa97 said:

I don't want to know why you need a ton of Plastids but Saturn, Phobos, Uranus, Eris, and Pluto are the Plastid areas. Break every single container and open every locker you come across in any mission on those nodes (that's what I do on solo missions when I need a quick resource grab).

Two words: Nezha Requirement.

Since you're soloing with those frames, I would go around and break all the containers and open up all the lockers.  Equip Thief's Wit and/or Loot Detector so you're not missing any drops.  If you have Master Thief, you can equip that as well to unlock lockers or you can bring your kubrow with Scavenge equipped.  If you don't use a kubrow, then you should bring your Carrier sentinel that vacuums up all your loot.  I'm lazy so, if I need to break lots of boxes, I bring Ignis or melee weapon that can hit multiple targets and has long reach (Atterax).  Exterminate would be the easiest/most relaxing mission to do this, but you can pretty much do this for any of the mission types.  I think spy, deception, and the new sabotage would be good too.  You have to go from all over the map so you might as well open some lockers along the way. You can get quite a bit of resources this way, but too many people only rush rush rush and don't bother with breaking boxes and opening lockers and then they had to beg people to take them farming later.  You can also try missions that have high density of enemies, like survival or mobile defense, and hope the enemies would drop plastids.  Of all the planets that have plastids, Saturn would be the easiest, but I'd imagine that you probably can solo most of the other planets as well.

If you have completed all the nodes on any of the planets that have plastids, you can drop an extractor at the cleared planet and passively farm for more resources.

If you want a change of pace, try the Dark Sector defense at Akkad, Eris.  There are always people leveling or farming credits, and you should be able to get some plastids from there.