Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HOW DO I GIVE MY NEW WARFRAME, MY OLD WARFRAMES' ITEMS?

sixTsix

Question

So I bought a warframe blueprint (oberon) and it's just being completed now in the foundry.

But no one could seem to answer this question so I went on here... 

I have all of my items on my default warframe that I got from the start of the game (mag), they're all good mods and good weapons that I have on the warframe.

But I was wondering how I can give my new Oberon warframe some of my items from my Mag warframe. I really don't want to start all over again with my new frame, so please, help me out here... how do I get my old mods and weapons from my old warframe to the new one im getting?

P.S: are my colour palettes from my old warframe available for my new one?

thanks in advance :)

8 answers to this question

go to your arsenal, select equip warframe, once eguiped you can then select upgrade?(its the second one, lol) on the menu list, from there you can put any mods you have in it, provided you have the points to do so. points are earned the same way you did it with the first frame. weapons are the same way. everything is interchangable.

Escape->Arsenal->Upgrade

Keep in mind, brand new Warframes need to be leveled up in order to have the mod power in order o equip mods.  Your level 0 Oberon can't equip anything until you level him up r put an Aura mod on him.

As mentioned, 1 mod can be used as many times as many Warframes, weapons or pets you have.
But you need to level that Warframe, possibly multiple times, with few Formas, to be able to fit in all the mods it requires.

People would go insane, if each item would need its own mods all over again.

Warframe mods can be shared between frames as long as you have enough capacity points (the number in the upper right corner of mod) to equip them.

You will want to keep multiple copies of a majority of mods at different fusion ranks to swap out as you level up new frames/weapons or make different purpose frame/weapons.

Weapons mods are slightly different with regards to sentinels. If you use a shotgun as your primary and use a sentinel (carrier) with a sweeper (shotgun), you need 2 of the same mods (ie, Hellfire), one for each because they don't share.

other than that, you can share everything except focus lens, Orikin catalysts and Orikin Reactors. These are equipped once per frame/weapon and can't be un equipped (Orikins) or will be destroyed if a different lens is installed.