Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why I love the redeemer, and you probably should to

Joecap111

Question

So, the redeemer. I don't see it a lot (only once or twice in the past month), but it seemed unique with it's built in shotgun shenanigans and strange crafting recipe, not to mention it's Tenno-made, something that I really like in most of my guns. So I made it. And I loved it. It's more flexible than any other melee, the charge shot feels, looks, and sounds great, and high noon (while hard to get) is a great stance that manages to be both insanely useful and undeniably sexy at the same time. This thing CC's like a jat kitty, snipes better than a orthos prime, and hits harder than war with the right mods. And to top it all off, the finisher animation is fast, high damage, and sexy as hell. GO MAKE THIS GUN. You won't regret it.

tl;dr-the redeemer is really cool. Get it.

Edited by Joecap111
Grammars

What are you all talking about?

Gunblades and various of their kind are already in the game.

Able to stab, cut and insert grenades into the woulds while at it.

I present to you the "Penchete"

f9XiNxn.jpg

To smash heads and shoot them in the chest for the double tap rule.

I present the "Boagor"

9Qy7EAe.jpg

While not the gunscythe people have been clamoring for, this is nonetheless a worthy addition to your arsenal.

The "Rearis" is not going to dissapoint.

I should revisit that name...

Kj8DPll.jpg

Edit: Why on earth is the spoiler box so bright? I can't read what's in there... Is this a side effect of the not so loved dark theme?

Edit 2: Also, for some reason all the spoilers got all one inside the previous one for some odd reason. I am starting to believe I have no idea how to use this...

Edited by HellEnforcer

7 hours ago, HellEnforcer said:

What are you all talking about?

Gunblades and various of their kind are already in the game.

Hide contents

Able to stab, cut and insert grenades into the woulds while at it.

I present to you the "Penchete"

f9XiNxn.jpg

Hide contents

To smash heads and shoot them in the chest for the double tap rule.

I present the "Boagor"

9Qy7EAe.jpg

Hide contents

While not the gunscythe people have been clamoring for, this is nonetheless a worthy addition to your arsenal.

The "Rearis" is not going to dissapoint.

I should revisit that name...

Kj8DPll.jpg

Edit: Why on earth is the spoiler box so bright? I can't read what's in there... Is this a side effect of the not so loved dark theme?

Edit 2: Also, for some reason all the spoilers got all one inside the previous one for some odd reason. I am starting to believe I have no idea how to use this...

Nice, what would you call a Mashup of Imperator Vandal, Supra, Akmagnus, and Galatine? 

Just now, KinetosImpetus said:

Nice, what would you call a Mashup of Imperator Vandal, Supra, Akmagnus, and Galatine? 

A hack. Also known as Galagnus Imprava.

I guess the proper term for that would be "naval artillery with a bayonet with AA included". Is that what our Orbiters use as defensive system? If not, it should.

I have yet to glitch any archwing equipment with the regular loadout to be honest. Or see one.

7 hours ago, HellEnforcer said:

A hack. Also known as Galagnus Imprava.

I guess the proper term for that would be "naval artillery with a bayonet with AA included". Is that what our Orbiters use as defensive system? If not, it should.

I have yet to glitch any archwing equipment with the regular loadout to be honest. Or see one.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/279597038216502635/9870134948744618FB3D099175FBC348A1B864A7/

Edited by KinetosImpetus

On 4/22/2016 at 0:05 PM, Icpmcp said:

yes intensifies

Not 100% sure about the katar - what I'm finding suggests they did exist, though the image I shared is almost certainly an art piece.  The axe pistol was the trademark of the Polish Cavalry from the 16th to 18th century, with versions also being used in Hungary and Germany (the typical German version was multi-barreled), as well as the Swedish Navy in the early 18th century.

29 minutes ago, KnaveOfSwords said:

Not 100% sure about the katar - what I'm finding suggests they did exist, though the image I shared is almost certainly an art piece.  The axe pistol was the trademark of the Polish Cavalry from the 16th to 18th century, with versions also being used in Hungary and Germany (the typical German version was multi-barreled), as well as the Swedish Navy in the early 18th century.

TBH the Redeemer technically IS a gun katar...so another one that isnt AkRedeemer seems unlikely.