Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Improving Focus "Mastery" Nodes

Maicael

The Focus "Mastery" nodes don't seem to be very helpful in decreasing the cooldown of Focus abilities when at max rank it reduces the cooldown by 1 minute of a 3 minute base cooldown (with each node unlocked/upgraded adding an additional 45 seconds).

I would suggest changing it to where it affects both the base cooldown time and the time added from additional nodes by making it a % reduction of the cooldown. I'd suggest using the equation xn+1 = xn + 5n + 5 for n = 0,1,2,3 giving cooldown reductions of 5%, 15%, 30%, 50%. If that's too much, then it could also be capped at 30% which only reduces the base to 126s, but also would reduce the node cost to 31.5s compared to 45s.

At max rank this would reduce the base cooldown to 90s and give room for 4 nodes/levels to reach 180s again compared to currently reducing to 120s and having room for 1.33 nodes before the effects are completely negated and essentially have no effect on any additional nodes.

In terms of the schools, Vazarin's New Moon would probably benefit the most from it being able to acquire instant revives faster, but I think it would be a good change overall in that you can add some more nodes that you may want to try without being punished quite as much with excessive cooldown times. (That's ~10minutes if you just have Rank 0 on each node)

Edited by Maicael