Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infinite Loading screen, but for only one player.

GuardianRainwalker

So, my roommate and I are getting started for the night, running some T2sab for TrinP helm. I use my first key for the night, and I'm stuck in the loading screen while he loads in just fine. While I write this he's searching the map for caches, and I'm alt+tab'ed writing a bug report.

Some notable things that may help diagnosis.  1. My shade seems to be hanging out at spawn, and I show up on the map, but my frame is nowhere to be found.  2. as he finds caches, the black [?] box pops up over my loading screen.  3. the sound that plays when you close the gate in Void Sabotage is the only thing I've heard for SFX the entire time waiting here (I have play sounds while not in focus on).  4. while trying to extract, he's waiting on me even though I'm not fully in the mission.  5. now that he's sat at extraction for a minute to force extraction...this series of screenshots has happened, note that he found 2/3 caches (and the screencaps are out of order because i was mashing to make it work, ingame screencap was somewhat inconsistent, due to bug or alt+tab i don't know.)  https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2L0sEQBFIvpSTE5R3JROUNRdUk

Edited by GuardianRainwalker