Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Spears Build

(XBOX)TheLegend 64312

Question

6 answers to this question

Just now, Raniu said:

Why would you sacrifice range and efficiency for a little bit of damage? :surprised:

Better build as much range as possible + some duration. There are far better ways to kill enemies than the Divine Spears ability.

Well currently I have 145% range, over 200% strength (can't tell exactly cuz of a weird glitch in the app), 150% efficiency and 15% duration with natural talent. It deals around 1600 per instance that happens in between 1 and 2 seconds so it's about 3k dps for 50 energy.

22 minutes ago, Raniu said:

3k dps? So you want to forma Nezha so he can easily kill a bunch of low level guys? :S

You can do that with Ignis or any explosive primary or Castanas or a whip or whatever really.

I mean, it's everything under level 50 in a 27.55 meter radius. I don't see any point in building for duration though. I'd rather have more efficiency and transient fortitude. But you'd recommend range?

You always need EFF, I use "combo of 3/5 FE, streamline and p. continuity on many of my frames. 

You can go either with full range, good duration (stretch +overextended) but negative STR build for cc. this works fine even in sorties (not so well against corrupted)

You can lose overextended and introduce TF +intensify, maybe full FE and BR too? for high strength build, but this will be effective only in lowish level maps. Nezha is not particularly effective nuker, play him as jack of all trades /small ice skater rhino, learn to slide and use slide attacks with it, much fun. Use natural talent too. 

Edited by ThorienKELL