Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Misery Farming

(XBOX)Sabre343

Question

5 answers to this question

People are doing 15 waves to get the rewards, 20 or + maybe for guild prizes.

To effectively farm him you can do 5 waves, 4 ivaras with prowl. (prowl keeps the same pattern unaffected by the number of waves).

Reaching wave 20 (MAY be mistaken as it has been some time) has an higher chance to get a rare Acolyte mod as wave reward.

edit: Upon further research, seems like they disabled prowl on Misery or all acolytes. My apologies.

Edited by Manyc

14 hours ago, Manyc said:

People are doing 15 waves to get the rewards, 20 or + maybe for guild prizes.

To effectively farm him you can do 5 waves, 4 ivaras with prowl. Reaching wave 20 (MAY be mistaken as it has been some time) has an higher chance to get a rare Acolyte mod as wave reward (prowl keeps the same pattern unaffected by the number of waves).

Didn't they make it so that you can't pickpocket them? 

13 hours ago, (XB1)Sabre343 said:

If im not ivara (say a ash to help kill stuff) will i also get the mods the other people pickpocket using ivara?

Yes, Ivara's pickpocketing free's the item for the whole squad. Although it seems it's no longer possible to pick pocket Misery / Acolytes :\ my mistake, I didn't know they disabled.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)TheLegend 64312 said:

Didn't they make it so that you can't pickpocket them? 

It seems you are correct, although it was enabled on PC. It's sad that they did that. I've edited the post.

The 10 wave regular mission is faster and easier than 5 waves of endurance.  Turns out energy matters in this game.  

There are also rumours that the drop chance for rares is better on the 10 wave than endurance.  In my limited experience that has certainly been the case.  We've done plenty of 25 wave endurance runs for the clan trophies (helping alliance mates) and our rare drops have been pretty crappy.  But we've gotten a good number of all the rares from regular.