Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Orokin Moon puzzle rooms spawn in every mission?

lukshu

Question

So I'm trying to get the Power Drift mod. I used to run Exterminates and usually found one room per mission. I tried Capture yesterday because they are much faster, but no Halls of Ascension for me. I didn't have the time to run really often, but I would like to be clear whether I was just unlucky or they just don't spawn in Moon-Captures.

5 answers to this question

Which is odd as the Wiki doesn't say that they aren't found there, but the more you know eh?

I've found that the Moon Spy mission had the greater chance of spawning more than one Ascension Room.  On one run we had two spawn and the Music Room test so all around it was s good run.  I know that it doesn't lend well to your desire to run through these missions quickly, but though I'd offer what I found when I run it.  Plus there is the added bonus from the spy of getting rare stance mods.

Which is odd as the Wiki doesn't say that they aren't found there, but the more you know eh?

I've found that the Moon Spy mission had the greater chance of spawning more than one Ascension Room.  On one run we had two spawn and the Music Room test so all around it was s good run.  I know that it doesn't lend well to your desire to run through these missions quickly, but though I'd offer what I found when I run it.  Plus there is the added bonus from the spy of getting rare stance mods.