Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow of mordor has saved my sanity

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

In this era of "wireless internet is required just to breathe", many games require you to be connected just to play a solo campaign mode.

In the midst of all of this, Lord of the rings, the guy who came up with idea and wrote the book, and the ones who decided to make a game about its history when the ring was made, they deserve to be applauded, given awards.

The one guy who had the idea to make the campaign mode playable by just putting the disc into the console and starting the game up without having to be connected to anything at all...that guy should be in charge of the whole world.

Look, I get that updates and patches are "fun", but I feel it's just an easier way to put out unfinished content and then just fix it up later as downloadable content you can charge people for. Just an off topic rant. But really, Fall out 4 was going to be my go to game in the event of modern civilizations collapse. It requires a down load just to to play the normal game. On disc. Really? REALLY!?!? What about fallout requires internet connection? That game lags on its own anyway.  

My ps4 was stolen. But I still have all my games except the brand new division game I had just bought (that's worth something, so yeah, I'm doing better than I could be doing), and I'm using a relatives (little kid/little kid games) ps4. And I have only ONE game I can play without Wi-Fi connection. And that is Shadow of Mordor. And that is keeping my sanity.

One ring to rule them all. Love those guys now. You never really appreciate what you have until everything that was better than it is gone.

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO