Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova's Antimatter Absorb and Antimatter Drop bugs

RubAxy

Don't know if you know already, but there is problem with Nova's augment, Antimatter Absorb, checked with max radius mods:

1) If player (Nova) is a Host, than radius mods working properly with augment, radius increasing (near 8m).

But if Host somebody else, than Nova's radius for this augment stays standart (3m). Sometimes Host can see increased radius, but it's only visuals - for Nova radius looks and works as standart 3m.

2) There's also general bug with Antimatter Drop - it can stuck in the air after touching Nullifier's shield, and to destroy it (only way I found) some other player should touch it manualy and Nova shoot another Antimatter Drop at it.

Edited by RubAxy
Added 2nd bug

• 2 months later...

After seraching this is the closest I found to a bug with Nova´s Antimatterdrop while playing solo on Lua.

I just triggered battalysts shot an antimatterdrop at one of them I died after reviving and killing them my drop was still floating there.

I don´t know if you need to have another player AND throw another drop at this to destroy them but only throwing more drops at it just made them rotate around the first.

I did not however try to attack it.

On April 23, 2016 at 6:16 AM, RubAxy said:

Don't know if you know already, but there is problem with Nova's augment, Antimatter Absorb, checked with max radius mods:

1) If player (Nova) is a Host, than radius mods working properly with augment, radius increasing (near 8m).

But if Host somebody else, than Nova's radius for this augment stays standart (3m). Sometimes Host can see increased radius, but it's only visuals - for Nova radius looks and works as standart 3m.

2) There's also general bug with Antimatter Drop - it can stuck in the air after touching Nullifier's shield, and to destroy it (only way I found) some other player should touch it manualy and Nova shoot another Antimatter Drop at it.

I have had the same problem as 2). I'm on ps4 and with Nova's augment for antimatter drop it creates a bullet sheild. I tested it out with a buddy after accidentally discovering that nullifier's sheild cause it.