Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Lesion build with Inaros

D4K4R

Question

I plan to do T4 surv solo runs with Inaros and Lesion and plan to mod the Lesion like this: pp, fury, berserker, body count, blood rush, 3x 90% elementals (corrosive+heat/cold). Is it good? Acording to warframe builder, it has the most dps than anything else i've tried.

5 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

This is what I use

HkKOJaH.jpg

7SuZt3m.jpg

Maiming Strike's 90% crit chance bonus is better utilized by Blood Rush. Red criting slide attacks :3

I would replace primed reach with fury. I dont mind getting more up close and personal in the exchange of more dps. Other than that, i like it.

12 minutes ago, D4K4R said:

I would replace primed reach with fury. I dont mind getting more up close and personal in the exchange of more dps. Other than that, i like it.

At a certain point you have to take a step back and consider the control of the weapon. with a max berserker buff and the built in status buff; it is plenty fast, you more than double the attack speed. For a weapon using this build, getting as many hits as possible is paramount. The lesion has the shortest melee range of the polearms, ~2m. Primed reach assures that, in a crowd, doing that slide attack will allow you to fill your berserker buffs instantly.

But, as I always say, we are all free to chose our play style. I would say, give this build a go before you throw on the fury mod.  

As for Inaros my build is the same as pur3's but i swap armored agility and constitution for overextended and natural talent. I use him more as a quick CC frame. The damage loss can be slightly compensated for if you want to use power drift, more forma would be necessary though.

Edited by (PS4)jFresh215
spelling

Reach means mowing MORE things down at a time, which is paramount in survival. And as mentioned the Lesion has a built in buff to attack speed already, at a certain point you can probably attack faster than you can click (I know that to be the case with some of the firearms). Between Berserker and built in buff, Fury might actually be wasted. Reach is pretty much never a waste.