Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rare orokin container not dropping forma?

The_Stalker

So I have been running moon spy for the past few days and I don't know if this room is only available through moon spy but if you know about the room that has the I guess musical puzzle you know that upon completing it you get a rare orokin container.

Warframe0619.jpg

Warframe0616.jpg

So the first few times I did this I got a forma from the Orokin container but recently the last 3 containers I got from it I have not gotten forma.

Is it just a chance? That I will get the forma or does it just not drop after a certain amount.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)TheRainbowTurt1e said:

I believe that it is pure chance that that orokin container will award you with forma

Yea I know that, the orokin containers I have found truly from RNG have given me forma but the last 3 containers from the puzzle haven't.

Although it looks like one, it's not a Rare Container, it had, on release, the sound of one but has been fixed shortly after and removed.

People mention around it has a very low chance to drop forma but so far I don't seem to find anyone with proof. Most people just want to believe it's a real Rare Container but it's not.

1 minute ago, Manyc said:

Although it looks like one, it's not a Rare Container, it had, on release, the sound of one but has been fixed shortly after and removed.

People mention around it has a very low chance to drop forma but so far I don't seem to find anyone with proof. Most people just want to believe it's a real Rare Container but it's not.

Mkay gotcha, I can say that I have gotten formas from it a few times sadly I haven't taken pictures and if I did try to it wouldn't show cause I have ui to not show on screenshots.

Just now, .The_Stalker. said:

Mkay gotcha, I can say that I have gotten formas from it a few times sadly I haven't taken pictures and if I did try to it wouldn't show cause I have ui to not show on screenshots.

You mean you've gotten Forma from THAT specific container? I don't mean from Rare Containers, I mean THAT one from that puzzle. Because that puzzle awards that container but although it looks like a Rare it's not one.

The puzzle rare container is a chance to get forma unlike the real rare container, when it first release it had a higher chance to drop forma for me, I'm not sure if there were any changed, because I haven't got one for the last 10 of them.

2 minutes ago, Manyc said:

You mean you've gotten Forma from THAT specific container? I don't mean from Rare Containers, I mean THAT one from that puzzle. Because that puzzle awards that container but although it looks like a Rare it's not one.

Yep when the first few times I did that puzzle I got a forma each time thinking "Oh it's just like a rare container!" but then recently I haven't gotten a forma.

1 hour ago, Manyc said:

I got a forma from that specific crate like 3 weeks ago so I can confirm it does happen

• 2 weeks later...

I remember getting around 20+ forma from this puzzle (when the double resource weekend was on), but from some point (after some hotfix or update), it no longer drops forma at all....no matter how many times I run :\