Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey there/Questions.

(PSN)IoxDexon

Question

Hey there im as you can see...a ps4 player. Now first i wanna state idk where to put a introduction to the forums but i put it here since i will be asking a few questions.

So i started warframe early 2016 i wanna say after january probably mid febuary though. Now i played for nearly a month i believe and i had no new warframes except exaclibur.

Eventually,i got kinda bored but that did not stop me much it was how i thought everything was ridiculous such as the time to build things and how hard stuff is to get and etc. etc.

So then i quit it for idk how long exactly i think 2 months and i came back found a few friends and ever since then i've been kinda hooked and have progressed nicely but i am not gonna tell what frames i have without someone asking because i don't wanna seem like i am bragging. I joined the forums because i wanted to post my opinions to staff and feedback (which will never be responded to lmao) and to interact with the community more. Along with help with things of course. So idk what else to put here so i'll move on to the questions!

Ok first question,can fist weapons such as ankyros prime,furax and more be useful if modded right in say...lvl 20-30 mid level enemies? Now by modded right i don't mean more than 1 forma.

2nd question. This is kinda one for fun but does RNGeesus hate or love you? Personally,its kinda both for me lol.

3rd. How hard is the mirage quest i want mirage but i hear its tough especially since it's interceptions.

If you read this all ty i appreciate your time :)

Edited by (PS4)IoxDexon

5 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, (PS4)IoxDexon said:

Ok first question,can fist weapons such as ankyros prime,furax and more be useful if modded right in say...lvl 20-30 mid level enemies? Now by modded right i don't mean more than 1 forma.

Ankyros P that can scale:http://warframe-builder.com/Melee_Weapons/Builder/Ankyros_prime/t_30_000000224_224-4-5-226-2-5-239-0-5-241-5-5-247-6-5-251-1-5-604-8-3-625-3-5-637-7-10_239-9-251-11-226-9-625-9-224-9-241-11-247-5-637-7-604-10/en/4-0-52

Furax that can scale(not as well as ankyros):http://warframe-builder.com/Melee_Weapons/Builder/Furax/t_30_220000004_224-4-5-226-2-5-239-7-5-241-5-5-247-1-5-251-6-5-604-8-3-625-3-5-637-0-10_637-7-247-5-226-9-625-9-224-9-241-11-251-11-239-9-604-10/en/4-0-4

2nd question. This is kinda one for fun but does RNGeesus hate or love you? Personally,its kinda both for me lol.

RNGeezus ignores me.

3rd. How hard is the mirage quest i want mirage but i hear its tough especially since it's interceptions.

Its ok. Crafting the parts is more annoying than the quest

Edited by rawr1254

Also,i have a hard time with builds because i see something from baro and im like ''Eh i don't need that i never seen any build needing one lol'' 

*Finds a build that needs one* ....boi

And i don't have very man good melee mods not even ones that many builds for all sorts of weapons use. And i'm mr8 lol

Just now, (PS4)IoxDexon said:

Also,i have a hard time with builds because i see something from baro and im like ''Eh i don't need that i never seen any build needing one lol'' 

*Finds a build that needs one* ....boi

And i don't have very man good melee mods not even ones that many builds for all sorts of weapons use. And i'm mr8 lol

After a while you tend to realise most builds are exactly the same as almost every other build. I mean look at the two builds i gave you lol.

Welcome back to Warframe, Dex

I'm not a fan of builds.  First off, new players can't get the mods needed to perfect them, second, sometimes that build will work for a particular person's playstyle, which I will inevitably hate using.  I prefer players build for a goal in mind, and to start off, just keep everything going more positive.  Corrupted mods are inevitably used, but new Warframers don't need to worry about that.

RNG mostly hates me.  Not completely, just mostly.

Finally, I'll self advertise a bit and recommend that any new player reads my guide.  Granted, you're not new, but you could direct a few other new friends to read it.