The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulacrum in the clan Dojo

MODbox123

OR OR this crazy but what if DE reworked Duel rooms so it can spawn NPC as well?

2 type rooms, big room that can hold around 20 NPC's and small room that is 1v1 type!

For big room i would like it to spawn enemies until we hit the "stop" button, we can either pick who we want to fight or press "random" button for fun times :D

5 minutes ago, Prinny13 said:

OR OR this crazy but what if DE reworked Duel rooms so it can spawn NPC as well?

2 type rooms, big room that can hold around 20 NPC's and small room that is 1v1 type!

For big room i would like it to spawn enemies until we hit the "stop" button, we can either pick who we want to fight or press "random" button for fun times :D

Npc's to fight in the dueling rooms is a perfect idea, I don't know why that isn't and option already. 

11 minutes ago, Prinny13 said:

Spawn inJuggernaught Behemoths for for crazy fun times.

42 minutes ago, (XB1)AtlongsterATL said:

Npc's to fight in the dueling rooms is a perfect idea, I don't know why that isn't and option already. 

DE at the moment literally are biting more than they can chew with this game as in they are working and reworking waay too many things at the same time that leads them to forget or ignore something like what we are talking in this topic, or Dojo can be something that we would want to visit whenever want because of what it has but :( 

4 hours ago, 1Platnium said:

but then what about the people who grinded for the simulacrum? how wwould they feel?

I think it would still be better for solo testing, a Dojo simulacrum would have an issue the old simulacrum had. No arsenal.

Also it would probably have a player cap.