Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Stug Question...

Oranji

Question

I'm not sure if it this is a bug or a nerf but for some reason it kinda behaves differently now.

• I remember when stacking multiple blobs on a single spot, they all explode one at the time. Basically giving you a chance to proc whatever element is in it especially Corrosive.
  • Right now, if you stack the blobs and make it bigger, the damage stacks but they all explode at once. So I pretty much lose all those status that has a chance to proc on multiple explosions.

To clarify:

• If I put 10 blobs and merge it to a single big blob I should still get 10 explosions. (At least that's how I remember it working back then)
  • Right now, if I put 10 blobs and merge it to a single big blob I only get 1 explosion for all of them.

I can't remember reading anything about Stug on the recent patch notes so if it does exist pls let me know.
Also, if someone can clarify that it does indeed work like this before please do so. I haven't used the weapon for a few months now but I really feel that something is off.

Edited by Oranji

3 answers to this question

1 minute ago, (PS4)horridhal said:

You are misremembering the mechanic.  It has always exploded a stack of blobs as a single explosion.

This. Also there is a cap to the blobs in a single stack. If exceded, it will create a new collection that the additional blobs feed into.