Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does the Sentinel Self Destruct mod hurt me as well or just enemies?

Ifeno

Question

2 answers to this question

I'll be honest, I use self destruct on my sentinel and I've never even noticed if it works.  As for hurting you, since 90% of the time when my sentinel dies is because I'm already down I cannot answer that.  The logical answer, though, would be no.  I see no reason why it would have any affect on you or your allies.  Though, again, I've never even seen it work.  Usually when I'm in a downed state and enemies casually whittle my sentinel down to nothing (twice with regen), nothing happens that I could contribute to an explosion of any sort.

Although it is entirely possible it does not work with regen and that is why I've never seen it work.  I guess I will remove regen and test that theory sometime.

5 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

I'll be honest, I use self destruct on my sentinel and I've never even noticed if it works.  As for hurting you, since 90% of the time when my sentinel dies is because I'm already down I cannot answer that.  The logical answer, though, would be no.  I see no reason why it would have any affect on you or your allies.  Though, again, I've never even seen it work.  Usually when I'm in a downed state and enemies casually whittle my sentinel down to nothing (twice with regen), nothing happens that I could contribute to an explosion of any sort.

Although it is entirely possible it does not work with regen and that is why I've never seen it work.  I guess I will remove regen and test that theory sometime.

I'm debating between Self Destruct and Fired Up.  I guess Fired Up is the better choice since Self Destruct isn't that noticeable?