Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things to spend plat on: Nightmare Mode version

SaurusRex

Question

TL;DR version: I'm already MR21 and have tons of cool stuff, what rare things have I forgotten about that I should buy?

Story version: Yesterday I received yet another batch of cores from the sortie instead of the last snipetron part I wanted. I had the idea to dump a bunch of these spare cores into a primed mod to sell. Then I figured while I'm there, let's sell a bunch of other stuff from my stash. 24 hours later, I'm swimming in more plat than I know what to do with. Now I'm wondering what to spend it on

Things I already have: All primed mods, all non-fartwing weapons (except despair but ehhhh), all available warframes, all nightmare and corrupted mods, R10 arcane grace, a bunch of colour palettes, a stack of potatoes and tomatoes, more resources than one can shake a very large stick at, all the cosmetics I liked the look of, all event mod sets (I think), a few old arcane helmets.

More arcanes is a possibility; maybe arcane victory for squishier frames who can't afford to take a bunch of hits to activate grace. I got the landing craft with the deployable gun thing as that seemed fun, along with hunhow's gift. Primed chamber is still out of reach though. Maybe some spare version of corrupted mods at different ranks? What am I missing? Is it just Fashionframe left to conquer?

8 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, SaurusRex said:

Oh my god, noggles, I forgot they were even a thing. I could get so many noggles.

Yes, I use to not care about noggle... until Baro gave his out for free ducats. Now.................... it's a guilty pleasure I don't want anyone to know about. So many, so so many.........my preciousssssssssssssssssssssss.