Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rare Orokin Containers on Moon?

AlyGeologul

Question

Hello!

Does anybody know if or has found Rare Orokin Containers on the Moon tileset?I am asking this because I need to find at least one,for the last Mantis part,and as I am also farming Conculysts and the Moon Obstacle Course,so it's a win-win-win for me...

It would be great if someone could also upload a screenshot with them finding a Rare Orokin Container on the Moon,to also show me the rooms where it might spawn.

Edited by AlyTenno

7 answers to this question

On 4/27/2016 at 10:17 AM, Cris0407 said:

Yup you can!

Seconding this.  I found one not too long ago. Just sitting out in the open to be honest.  Mine was found during the spy mission.

EDIT: Don't think I took a screen shot of mine, but I found it in the room with the three consoles surrounding the white three in the middle (the one where you activate the panles the tree gives energy and the door across from the tallest platform opens).  I think it was off to the left of the middle highest console.

EDIT 2: I found I did have a screenshot :)

sShSsXS.jpg

Edited by AnonNyx

Thirding this.

Also, there's a somewhat rare 'music vault' that spawns a pseudo-rare crate when completed. Sometimes this crate will only give credits, but I've gotten formas from them before. Not sure if mantis parts can drop from them though.

2 minutes ago, DeltaPhantom said:

Also, there's a somewhat rare 'music vault' that spawns a pseudo-rare crate when completed. Sometimes this crate will only give credits, but I've gotten formas from them before. Not sure if mantis parts can drop from them though.

I don't think it does as it not a true rare container and it doesn't count towards scans.  On the other side if you go to the top of the structure in the music room (once you complete to Simon says portion of it) there is a crate that spawns up there that drops a random mod.