Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Vs Ash Hp

Corbarum

Hi
I got a rhino and my brother has an ash.
when we first played together we had both had lvl 15-20 on warframes.
he had 560 hp I had around 400 he had no life mod I had
what hapend???
why is ash more resistant than Rhino?

you might want to note that when rhino gets shot with no shields, he takes a whopping 1-2 damage, compared to ash which will take 5-8 damage.

that racks up real quick, expecially when health doesnt regen. rhino can take more hits then ash ever can, and it shows when you really pay attention in serious situations.

the reason why rhino doesnt need extra health is because his shields are what make him such a beast. health doesnt go down fast so he can slowly lumber over to cover and regen his shields.

ash on the other hand has a massive amount of health because hes a melee expert, so he can rush up to toxics and beat the crap out of them without fear of passing out. granted its not recommended to hug a hulk, but sometimes its worth the risk if its either your health or the cryopods safety.

the reason why rhino doesnt need extra health is because his shields are what make him such a beast. health doesnt go down fast so he can slowly lumber over to cover and regen his shields.ash on the other hand has a massive amount of health because hes a melee expert, so he can rush up to toxics and beat the crap out of them without fear of passing out. granted its not recommended to hug a hulk, but sometimes its worth the risk if its either your health or the cryopods safety.

Dont forget rhino has twice the amount of armour.

Corbarum, on 12 Jun 2013 - 10:17 PM, said:

ye that's it they need to lower ash life but make his dmg bigger to make him feel like an asassin

rhino jut make his life start at 150

no they dont he already gets bonus damage from his invis

TheErebus, on 12 Jun 2013 - 10:20 PM, said:

Well, Rhino's starting armor rating is:

150 while Ash is at 75.

which makes rhino's hp technically higher

Satwo, on 12 Jun 2013 - 10:29 PM, said:

the reason why rhino doesnt need extra health is because his shields are what make him such a beast. health doesnt go down fast so he can slowly lumber over to cover and regen his shields.

ash on the other hand has a massive amount of health because hes a melee expert, so he can rush up to toxics and beat the crap out of them without fear of passing out. granted its not recommended to hug a hulk, but sometimes its worth the risk if its either your health or the cryopods safety.

except Rhino is the melee expert with his iron skin taunt and iron skin nullifying poison, so everything just gets next to him as he charge attacks his heavy weapon and killed everything, or just play vauban and throw a vortex and sit back

Finally someone says it. Personally i think Ash has way too much HP. With his Shuriken he has the highest damage ranged single target ability out of all frames. He is the second fastest Frame only beaten by Loki (who has the lowest amount of health and shield). His invisibility the only skill which actually enhances his melee makes him basically invincible for its duration. His teleport gives him even more mobility than he already has based on his speed. And his ultimate is the only one which makes a frame untargetable for it's duration.

I really don't understand why a frame that is build so much around mobility and high burst damage has one of the highest HP values in the game only tied with Saryn. I know he has "only" half the armor of Rhino, but that's still more than any other frame except for Rhino, Frost and Saryn (which are the 3 slowest frames btw).

Just seems odd to me.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:53154

This wiki discussion explains everything. With a theoretical Ash using theoretically maxed vitality and steel fiber, he has roughly 300 to 400 less modified health than Frost or Rhino. Also, while Saryn has the highest effective health modified by max vitality and steel fiber, she has no outright defensive abilities that can qualify her as a tank.

Rhino can absorb 800 points of raw damage with no side effects. Frost can create a bullet stopping bubble that debuffs enemies who step inside. All Saryn can do is drop a decoy which, post nerf, has arguable effectiveness compared to Loki's decoy.

Except it does if you make use of your W A S and D keys.

Sweet, another pro-gamer who thinks the face tank frame needs to play evasion with his slower than hell movement speed.

Hint. Face tanks dont run, or shouldnt. Then it isnt a face tank. I gotta stop posting on these rhino threads........cant help it. 

Edited by WARLOCKE

Sweet, another pro-gamer who thinks the face tank frame needs to play evasion with his slower than hell movement speed.

Hint. Face tanks dont run, or shouldnt. Then it isnt a face tank. I gotta stop posting on these rhino threads........cant help it.

1. I'm not a pro gamer. I'm actually rather S#&$ at most games, thank you very much.

2. Rhino is not a face tank, and I doubt he was ever meant to be a face tank. Stop judging him as one.

3. Roll around like fat Sonic when you Iron Skin and you will not die. Guaranteed.

4. WHEN WAS RHINO DEFINED AS A FACE TANK?

1. I'm not a pro gamer. I'm actually rather S#&$ at most games, thank you very much.

2. Rhino is not a face tank, and I doubt he was ever meant to be a face tank. Stop judging him as one.

3. Roll around like fat Sonic when you Iron Skin and you will not die. Guaranteed.

4. WHEN WAS RHINO DEFINED AS A FACE TANK?

1) Well that part was unfair on my behalf. Thing is most people defending the $&*&*#(%& state Rhino is in now tend to try to be pro-gamers when describing thier stand point. Guess im just used to it by now.

2) He was a face tank. Do you or have you ever played the frame? His speed, slow isnt a just descriptor. So if he cant run and evade, and has a invuln shield. Id call him a face tank.

3) So, you are telling us to use the time IS gives us to evade? The agro snag on IS is instant, If your not doing damage the mobs are going to peel. Thus you are not tanking.

4) Every month since his introduction up until the lolnerf.

1) Well that part was unfair on my behalf. Thing is most people defending the $&*&*#(%& state Rhino is in now tend to try to be pro-gamers when describing thier stand point. Guess im just used to it by now.

2) He was a face tank. Do you or have you ever played the frame? His speed, slow isnt a just descriptor. So if he cant run and evade, and has a invuln shield. Id call him a face tank.

3) So, you are telling us to use the time IS gives us to evade? The agro snag on IS is instant, If your not doing damage the mobs are going to peel. Thus you are not tanking.

4) Every month since his introduction up until the lolnerf.

3) i do believe that the mobs will stay on him till one of them dies or he becomes unreachable. i could be wrong but i believe thats how it works atm