Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Admit, I Had My Doubts On Forma Before...

BinoAl

vgFqINg.jpg?1

But now? I absolutely love it :)

After leveling this up to 30 for the last time (And maxing a few mods, of course), this will be a long range WMD :) I'll be able to hit up to 4400 per shot, before taking weaknesses and resistances into account.

Awesome! i've been farming the void lately and that receiver has been escaping my grasp for a good week now! i honestly cant wait of getting my latron prime :D i mean from a personal opinion is it good? does it have its perks from the latron?

I love it. I loved Latron, too. Prime has got a damage bonus and a higher crit chance. It's nice :)

Yeah, I was the same.

Working on my Hek at the moment, going to be a beast when it's ready.

That's probably my next "project". I'll probably set it up the same way as this one; Base damage, Multishot, Crit chance, Crit damage, Piercing, Frost, Flame, and Lightning. I still need to see if crit damage/chance are even worth the time on Hek, though

I love it. I loved Latron, too. Prime has got a damage bonus and a higher crit chance. It's nice :)

That's probably my next "project". I'll probably set it up the same way as this one; Base damage, Multishot, Crit chance, Crit damage, Piercing, Frost, Flame, and Lightning. I still need to see if crit damage/chance are even worth the time on Hek, though

Crit mods on a Hek is pointless, iirc the Hek's base crit chance is like...3% or something, so even with a max crit % mod, it's still extremely low.

Once I forma my Hek another 4 times, it's going to be (all max) - Point Blank, Hell's Chamber, AP, Frost, Fire, Lightning, Reload Speed and clip size...Can't wait.

Crit mods on a Hek is pointless, iirc the Hek's base crit chance is like...3% or something, so even with a max crit % mod, it's still extremely low.

Once I forma my Hek another 4 times, it's going to be (all max) - Point Blank, Hell's Chamber, AP, Frost, Fire, Lightning, Reload Speed and clip size...Can't wait.

Clip size can be nice on Hek, but honestly, it's rather underwhelming. I'm not too sure what to add in it's place, though, if crits end up being not worth it.

2.5% base crit chance. +90% on blunderbuss when maxed out, and +60% crit damage when Ravage is maxed.

So, 240% crit damage and 4.75% crit chance overall.

So, overall, that adds just over 11% damage. That's pretty crappy. Hrm.

Edited by BinoAl

Clip size can be nice on Hek, but honestly, it's rather underwhelming. I'm not too sure what to add in it's place, though, if crits end up being not worth it.

2.5% base crit chance. +90% on blunderbuss when maxed out, and +60% crit damage when Ravage is maxed.

So, 240% crit damage and 4.75% crit chance overall.

So, overall, that adds just over 11% damage. That's pretty crappy. Hrm.

I know it only gives an extra 2 rounds, but those 2 rounds are extremely helpful, adds a huge difference compared to 4 rounds.

Up to you though, that's just the build that I'm going for.

I know it only gives an extra 2 rounds, but those 2 rounds are extremely helpful, adds a huge difference compared to 4 rounds.

Up to you though, that's just the build that I'm going for.

I probably will end up using ammo stock, as 11% extra damage out of 2 mods (Relatively expensive ones, too) is nothing compared to 2 extra shots. I think I'll use the same build as you. Time to go do math! Lol

Only need to forma 3 times if you have the correct rank of clip size and right polarities.

Source: I have those exact same mods completely maxed (except clip size)

im still working on my ember lol, i got 2 more lvl 30 to go, i wanna polarize the last slot, and polarize the fireball slot so i can put something else in it, and then ill think of weather or not only stay with her ult and overheat cause the fire ring gets meh sometimes

Only need to forma 3 times if you have the correct rank of clip size and right polarities.

Source: I have those exact same mods completely maxed (except clip size)

Yeah, that's true, I know I definitely don't need to polarize it 6+ times. I just want the stars :)

Luckily the elemental mods cost more than the utility ones, so you can still Forma the same way and be able to switch between them.

but I still don't get why some people love it so much, compared to weapons like Boltor, Gorgon, or Supra.

Because some players like weapons for other reasons like the bling factor and how fun they are to use? 

My favorite shotgun is the Boar (and my first candidate for a Forma) as it's just that fun to shoot.

how unwise to waste forma this way.

Future weapons will all be needing formas to craft.

Have fun using this "overpowered"(Is there really anything that a max out hek can't kill?Does difficulty even exist?) weapon when everyone out there is using shiny new weapons that has 10x more fun mechanics in the future.

All you need is Latron, its the best sniper rifle in the game, best assualt rifle and best shotgun all packed into 1 weapon.  Anyone complaining about Kunai, Despair or any other weapon or power is blind to the Latron.  Put a zoom mod on it if you really want to dupe sniper rifles with none of their downside of having small clips, reload times or charge mechanics.

The gun works like this.  Join 3 other people.  Every room step 2 feet in, clear the entire room, your team can loot if they want, move on and repeat.  Within 1 clip, the Latron clears an entire room.  Sniper rifles, shotguns and the ogris have limitations stopping that spam.  The latron does not.

I can't bring myself to use it anymore, it is way outside the power scale for any other weapon and simply is not fun if I use it or someone else does.

Edited by Nickeltoe

how unwise to waste forma this way.

Future weapons will all be needing formas to craft.

Have fun using this "overpowered"(Is there really anything that a max out hek can't kill?Does difficulty even exist?) weapon when everyone out there is using shiny new weapons that has 10x more fun mechanics in the future.

Please go and run defense missions past waves 40 on Pluto, before stating theres no need to  forma your weapons,.. :)