Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken War build for Inaros

D4K4R

Question

I wanna go with inaros and broken war in t4 surv solo and I modded broken war like this: crimson dervish, pressure point, fury, berserker, body count, fever strike, shocking touch, molten impact. For the last mod I wanna choose between spoiled strike, jagged edge and shattering impact(yep, thats right). What u guys think?

5 answers to this question

I would go for the full Bloodrush/Body Count/Crit build. It will last a lot longer if you can keep the hit counter up. 

Normally I run a Dagger/Convert Leathity build with Inaros, but that might get a little tedious with all the stealth animations while running solo. 

Also, if you plan on doing a lot of solo melee runs, Naramon Focus with Shadow Step, is like an easy button. This can get a little boring, though. There is a neat bug, where if you have a Kubrow equipped, the mobs will agro to it but do no damage. You just need to watch out for crossfire :p

Considering that, as Inaros, half the time your attacks will be finishers (that 1st ability is made just for this) so I'd drop crit chance and berserker for Fury (so you can execute these finishers a bit faster) and then as much pure dps as you can put on it. However, this build would pretty much work with Inaros alone (i.e. finisher spam) and few other frames (Ash and Banshee could use it, just not to maximum effect).

If you're planning on not-cheesing everything with melee finishers (in which case, I'd have told you to get a Covert Lethality build and be done with it), then just go for a regular crit build and wreck everything in sight :D