Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SARYN PRIME NEED HELP

(PSN)XxToxicClipz

Question

8 answers to this question

My build looks similar to that of Elctrcstel except I run regenative molt instead of intensify and corrosive projection on the aura. She is kind of squishy and thankfully I regenative molt helps me leaps and bounds for high level content even if molt itself doesn't have staying power.

1 minute ago, S0V3REiGN said:

My build looks similar to that of Elctrcstel except I run regenative molt instead of intensify and corrosive projection on the aura. She is kind of squishy and thankfully I regenative molt helps me leaps and bounds for high level content even if molt itself doesn't have staying power.

I've been working more on remembering she has molt haha it really is a nice power to have. 

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

I've been working more on remembering she has molt haha it really is a nice power to have. 

I am always on the go with her outside of defense missions. I just drop molt and haul a$$ out of a room if it gets too hot in there. Also, don't for get that you get discount on spores energy cost if you cast them on molt, it is very useful.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

11 hours ago, S0V3REiGN said:

I am always on the go with her outside of defense missions. I just drop molt and haul a$$ out of a room if it gets too hot in there. Also, don't for get that you get discount on spores energy cost if you cast them on molt, it is very useful.

I had no idea there was an energy cost reduction in that case.

19 hours ago, (PS4)CAROLINA-BO55 said:

hello i need help with builds 4 saryn prime i can't use spores or surive high runs with her and ik it can be done plz help me in anyway u can 

Depends of the mission. I usually run a spore build but sometimes I just love to have her as a tank. She is pretty versatile character. And people argue a-lot how she should be played. I run her with a build that suites my playstyle.

As a spore build I go usually with more balanced than the pure paper build. For Focus I usually go with Madurai or Naramon - depending of the mission and my tastes: hide and seek vs. physical damage. As a tank build she is best at excavation missions. On survivals, defense and interception missions I might chose the spore build.

screenshot: a run with ash and nyx on 1h void survival with balanced spore build
10qlwAv.jpg

Tank build (Madurai focus) duo with nova against high level enemies on Dark Sector Excavation (with epic fail at the end) :

Tank build (Naramon focus) run in Corpus Sortie Excavation. Died there once cause I chose to fight between two frost bubbles against multiple enemies :D

Saryn aka valkyr build (madurai focus) on the melee only and 25 energy event against grineer:

So here is balanced spore build I use:
http://i.imgur.com/IF6BjDh.png

And tank build:
http://i.imgur.com/k4TDTey.png

Edit: ps. I play Warframe PC with a gamepad.

Edited by carnaga

With Saryn there is a trade off.

You either max range + power for spore built, or go moderate on range + power to get Vitality + Ren Molt.

So it will take you lots of practice, but try playing with base health and reg molt, that way if hit past shields is instant heal.

And I've read on plenty of threads that at higher end no amount of health+armor is gonna save you, so practice staying on the move all the time as well as taking cover.

Just forget that she looks like she could tank, just play her like she cannot, and that goes for most if not all frames.