Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara augment ideas

sLashx189

ive had some ideas for ivara augments in mind..... hope u enjoy!

navigator:-> leech shot: hitting a target with navigator will give you 50 health per second for 5 seconds at max rank

prowl:-> hunters touch: ivara will force any enemy she pick pockets into sleep and the enemy that is put to sleep will make a 3 m burst at max rank that will put every enemy within to sleep... (cannot chain after initial pick pocket)

artemis bow:-> orion's bow: artemis bow's arrows will now turn into a singular arrow which will do 100 percent of all the damage all of the arrows that artemis bow volleys when fully charged and shot, quick firing will result it being only 25 percent. 

;3 

Edited by lashakanisgod
cuz too op

Those are interesting.  I know that the augments are coming SoonTM so I am excited to see what they come up with.

Personally I would like to see an augment on her 1 ability to encourage more team play.  Like instead of having to shoot your ally to gain the invisibility buff, if you shoot it near them the ability passes to them as an aura 5m/10m/15m from ally for the duration of the buff.  This could allow the spreading of invisibility, sleep and sound arrows to cover more of the map (though I don't know about the dash wire one).

18 minutes ago, lashakanisgod said:

navigator:-> leech shot: hitting a target with navigator will give you 50 health per second for 20 seconds at max rank

prowl:-> hunters touch: ivara will force any enemy she pick pockets into sleep and the enemy that is put to sleep will make a 5 m burst at max rank that will put every enemy within to sleep

artemis bow:-> orion's bow: artemis bow's arrows will now turn into a singular arrow which will do 100 percent of all the damage all of the arrows that artemis bow volleys when fully charged and shot, quick firing will result in the arrows firing horizontally like when charging artemis bow fully. 

;3 

Just my personal opinion but 50 health per second for 20 seconds max is too much considering it's just one target. Maybe reduce it 15 health per second but not 50. That's a maximum of 1000 health, Ivara can't even reach that much. (Maybe with Maxed Vigor and Vitality, I'm not sure)

Second, i think prowl is a little strong, I'm not sure about this one.

Also, for Orion's bow, it is way too strong, the damage of every arrow turned into one and considering the charge isn't that bad, it is way too strong. I don't know everything about Ivara and in concept, these are really good but the stats bring it down.

Just my 2 cents

Edited by Popstupid

I really like the Orion's Bow augment, as I've never been too big a fan of the way the arrows fan out. I've always preferred single arrows. But I do agree with Popstupid, that 100% of the damage might be a little OP. Maybe something like 75% or 80% of the full damage of all arrows would be better. I can't wait to see what DE does for Ivara's augments seeing as she's one of my favorite frames. (please be in Steel Meridian, please be in Steel Meridian....) 

2 hours ago, Popstupid said:

Just my personal opinion but 50 health per second for 20 seconds max is too much considering it's just one target. Maybe reduce it 15 health per second but not 50. That's a maximum of 1000 health, Ivara can't even reach that much. (Maybe with Maxed Vigor and Vitality, I'm not sure)

Second, i think prowl is a little strong, I'm not sure about this one.

Also, for Orion's bow, it is way too strong, the damage of every arrow turned into one and considering the charge isn't that bad, it is way too strong. I don't know everything about Ivara and in concept, these are really good but the stats bring it down.

Just my 2 cents

made slight changes :3 

2 hours ago, lashakanisgod said:

navigator:-> leech shot: hitting a target with navigator will give you 50 health per second for 5 seconds at max rank

prowl:-> hunters touch: ivara will force any enemy she pick pockets into sleep and the enemy that is put to sleep will make a 3 m burst at max rank that will put every enemy within to sleep... (cannot chain after initial pick pocket)

artemis bow:-> orion's bow: artemis bow's arrows will now turn into a singular arrow which will do 100 percent of all the damage all of the arrows that artemis bow volleys when fully charged and shot, quick firing will result it being only 25 percent. 

;3 

The changes you made were good except it still didn't solve the 100% damage problem on Ivara's ultimate.

Ivara is more Ranged/Thief Warframe where she shouldn't fight that directly like Nezha for example. My mods focusing only on Abilities so I don't have Vitality or Redirection mods. Using Rakta Ballistica to gain energy as second source beside orbs as only those 2 things replenish it during using Prowl.

If Navigator will replenish my Health that much or just replenish then I'd be impossible to kill as I stay away enough to not get killed. Mixed with Rakta Ballistica and I won't need help from any healing/EV ability of other frames.

If Prowl will put enemies to sleep then using tactical arrow what doing the same will be kinda pointless so it will became useless. It is as I could stand just between enemies and will reach the same result.

Orion's bow - Well, here beside it's already strong ability for many enemies will turn into 7 times stronger cannon. Well modded Dread is already strong enough to one hit kill most enemies beside Eximus on higher levels. I'd like having Artemis Bow in original form as it gives me one more option what I can use for multiple enemies.

I dunno what official augments Ivara will receive but personally I am not interested in such augments you've created.

Orion's Bow - all of my yes. It goes so much better with the idea of stealth/ranger/archer Warframe. Only thing is to balance the damage. But in my opinion this is how Augments should work - change mechanics inside existing skill. Personally I hate using Artemis Bow because it looks stupid for me. It should be bow. Not shotgun.

14 hours ago, YukiSnowheart said:

Ivara is more Ranged/Thief Warframe where she shouldn't fight that directly like Nezha for example. My mods focusing only on Abilities so I don't have Vitality or Redirection mods. Using Rakta Ballistica to gain energy as second source beside orbs as only those 2 things replenish it during using Prowl.

If Navigator will replenish my Health that much or just replenish then I'd be impossible to kill as I stay away enough to not get killed. Mixed with Rakta Ballistica and I won't need help from any healing/EV ability of other frames.

If Prowl will put enemies to sleep then using tactical arrow what doing the same will be kinda pointless so it will became useless. It is as I could stand just between enemies and will reach the same result.

Orion's bow - Well, here beside it's already strong ability for many enemies will turn into 7 times stronger cannon. Well modded Dread is already strong enough to one hit kill most enemies beside Eximus on higher levels. I'd like having Artemis Bow in original form as it gives me one more option what I can use for multiple enemies.

I dunno what official augments Ivara will receive but personally I am not interested in such augments you've created.

I'll give you those except for Orion's Bow. Each arrow already does 240 dmg. per arrow and with 7 of them, somewhere in the 1600s not counting any mods. It's a good mod but the stats are too good 

5 minutes ago, Popstupid said:

I'll give you those except for Orion's Bow. Each arrow already does 240 dmg. per arrow and with 7 of them, somewhere in the 1600s not counting any mods. It's a good mod but the stats are too good 

I dunno what was original idea for Artemis Bow. Non charge shots flies vertically what is made vs Single enemy, more you charge more line of shot will rotate horizontally. For me it's extending possibilities of Ivara from middle/long ranges. In my opinion it's good for support on distance. Still I have mixed feelings for making Artemis Bow shot only one arrow. Then what is a point in taking any bow for primary weapon? And if you take sniper rifle when then even using bows? Personally I love bows and Ivara is Archer Warframe so for me she is just perfect looking on theme, role, abilities and even her appearance. I can't think about any better ability than what already exist, what will have sense, point and/or gives new/wider possibilities. I can coming to this too personally so maybe you have better ideas and arguments for change.

1 hour ago, YukiSnowheart said:

I dunno what was original idea for Artemis Bow. Non charge shots flies vertically what is made vs Single enemy, more you charge more line of shot will rotate horizontally. For me it's extending possibilities of Ivara from middle/long ranges. In my opinion it's good for support on distance. Still I have mixed feelings for making Artemis Bow shot only one arrow. Then what is a point in taking any bow for primary weapon? And if you take sniper rifle when then even using bows? Personally I love bows and Ivara is Archer Warframe so for me she is just perfect looking on theme, role, abilities and even her appearance. I can't think about any better ability than what already exist, what will have sense, point and/or gives new/wider possibilities. I can coming to this too personally so maybe you have better ideas and arguments for change.

I'm just saying the damage output is too much, I said NOTHING about the mechanics

9 hours ago, Popstupid said:

I'm just saying the damage output is too much, I said NOTHING about the mechanics

So I've misunderstood. Was late after all. Still Artemis Bow deal 160 base DMG at rank 3 not 240 how you've said. Comparing even to Excalibur Exalted Blade what dealing 250 DMG on rank 3 is much smaller. Again for me nerfing Her ability won't do any good and make using it not worthy. When I was on Draco using Artemis Bow I didn't one hit kill unless I used vertical shot.

3 hours ago, YukiSnowheart said:

So I've misunderstood. Was late after all. Still Artemis Bow deal 160 base DMG at rank 3 not 240 how you've said. Comparing even to Excalibur Exalted Blade what dealing 250 DMG on rank 3 is much smaller. Again for me nerfing Her ability won't do any good and make using it not worthy. When I was on Draco using Artemis Bow I didn't one hit kill unless I used vertical shot.

Theres a 1.5 dmg. multiplier