Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime

Pirc

Question

9 answers to this question

Probably a week after they announce what will be vaulted, right now it is only speculation that Loki will be the vaulted frame as they seem to go in order (but not always).

I just started playing recently but from what I read there is an announcement from DE and some time for the stragglers to get one if they want to.  Not a "oh by the way Loki is now vaulted" message when you log in one day.

Edited by Wopel

21 minutes ago, (XB1)TheInpenetrable said:

All vaulted frames have been in order so far, Frost, Mag, Ember, and now Rhino.  Soon to be Loki

From what I have read that isn't true, there is at least one that wasn't "in line" and was semi out of order. There is a post in the forums with the list, I read last week.

Regardless, it hasn't been "officially" announced so it is just speculation (albeit one with a very educated guess and high likelyhood of occurring), but it is not official in anyway.

Edited by Wopel

17 minutes ago, Wopel said:

Probably a week after they announce what will be vaulted, right now it is only speculation that Loki will be the vaulted frame as they seem to go in order (but not always).

I just started playing recently but from what I read there is an announcement from DE and some time for the stragglers to get one if they want to.  Not a "oh by the way Loki is now vaulted" message when you log in one day.

can you post the link to the announcement you found? thanks.

46 minutes ago, StrikeForcePredator said:

can you post the link to the announcement you found? thanks.

There hasn't been announcement, which is the point. In previous vaultings there was an announcement saying when it would be vaulted. And the announcement wasn't the day of the vaulting, they gave fair warning.