Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can support reset my Event progress?

Cyborg-Rox

Question

So I didn't realize until it was too late that you only get transmissions from the Syndicate you have the most Standing in. Now, I maxed up Perrin and Loka after buying every augment from them, and have kept their points at max in case of new awesome stuff from them. However, Red Veil is my favorite Syndicate, which is why I use their sigils, get their standing, and buy their Void Key packs every day. So naturally, I would like to get transmissions from them instead, but of course, I didn't, because I never have max points in them. Instead, I get transmissions from the hippies.

So, I figured if I provided Support with the information they need, they could reset my Event progress, entirely if necessary. But thought I'd ask here to see if it's even something Support can do, because I doubt I'll even get a reply until after the weekend.

2 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

But thought I'd ask here to see if it's even something Support can do, because I doubt I'll even get a reply until after the weekend.

They can do it, not sure they will though and you won't know for several days.  Probably best just to side with the hippies this time.  Or wait and see if red veil contacts you later, perhaps lower your standing with them and raise with red veil real fast or something.

Just now, Xekrin said:

They can do it, not sure they will though and you won't know for several days.  Probably best just to side with the hippies this time.  Or wait and see if red veil contacts you later, perhaps lower your standing with them and raise with red veil real fast or something.

I'm way past that point, and no, you don't get any other transmissions from any other syndicates. Just the one the game thinks you have the most points in (even if you have several with equal points). Of course, I could still deliver the coordinates to Red Veil, but I wanted to hear their transmissions....That's what I looked forward to the most in this event...