Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Suggestion: Crow(Snap-Out)Bow Pistol [We Need For Pistols & Rifles]]

c671200

I kind out put it all in the subject. What do people think?

Edit:

Also could have the same premise for a weapon but using different ammo so a ninja star pistol or disc throwing pistol.

Edited by c671200

Fair enough. I did think this might have been raised before.

You know i had this ideea to, but i renamed it into a slingshot !

It would be good to see a maintained list of weapon suggestions so that there isn't so much repeatition??? DE, what do you say?

True they could implement it in this way but, I saw skins as slightly altering the appearance of weapons with minor changes in stats where both versions of the weapon work the same. So two different types of hammer.

As apposed to a crossbow pistol changing to a disc firing pistol. Unless you are suggesting that the firing mechanism for the disc thrower is a bow/bolt mechanism as well>?

True they could implement it in this way but, I saw skins as slightly altering the appearance of weapons with minor changes in stats where both versions of the weapon work the same. So two different types of hammer.

As apposed to a crossbow pistol changing to a disc firing pistol. Unless you are suggesting that the firing mechanism for the disc thrower is a bow/bolt mechanism as well>?

I don't really like the idea of a discthrower actually, never liked the game called Tribes either, but it would make sense to have it as a skin if we keep it as handcrossbow(s) since they both use bolts.

I don't really like the idea of a discthrower actually, never liked the game called Tribes either, but it would make sense to have it as a skin if we keep it as handcrossbow(s) since they both use bolts.

Yeah ok, it fits as a skin if we stick with a crossbow true. Just hope that if they do implement it they include some changes in stats as well as an appearance change.

The skins for the axes are sooo expensive to build and other than looking different (I personally am not keen) they give you nothing else at the moment!

Crowbow. Pistol version of Paris, weaker but faster, with no charge option. Single and Dual version. Perhaps clip of 2-5. So in the end this is Lex-version of Bolto, but silent?

Yeah, I would use this. Sounds like weapon ninja would use.

Crowbow. Pistol version of Paris, weaker but faster, with no charge option. Single and Dual version. Perhaps clip of 2-5. So in the end this is Lex-version of Bolto, but silent?

Yeah, I would use this. Sounds like weapon ninja would use.

Here's a funky idea, I doubt a handcrossbow could be properly used to snipe anyway, so why not make it a unique weapon, give total control to both handcrossbows individually, LMB to shoot bolts from only left and RMB to shoot from right, R reloads them both but if you press fire again when one of them is out of ammo it could reload only that certain handcrossbow while you're still firing with the other one.

Pros: Total control over realoading thus you'll be conserving ammo as you like and keep firing almost nonstop.

Cons: You sacrifice "aim" function, but from what I understand this is supposed to be a CQC/Mid-range weapon so it doesn't matter much.

PS: And for those who don't like using such antiquated weaponry in a scifi setting, there could be a "wrist-cannon" laser variation maybe.

Edited by CapricaSix

I think a melee weapon using a shuriken with a hole in the middle with a wire could be a cool idea. It'd be approximately 70cm wide. Normal melee would work like the glaive, but charge attack would swipe the shuriken in a wide area using the wire it's attached to, and then return to the holder.