Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increase Blueprint Drop Rate.

demonaii

I know right! I had 26 Banshee Chassis, 3 Banshee Systems and up to 5 weeks of non-stop Xini runs to obtain the Banshee Helmet. This is all about RNG, all about luck. Patience is a golden virtue!

For me, I found that you should not want something so much that you run around QQing and raging, it will drive your luck away. I was like you once, raging away (not in the forums LOL) when the Stalker did not drop the blueprint I wanted, or the Councillor Vay Hek dropping Ferrite instead of Neurodes.

After a while, I realized that all this raging is. Pointless. I knew I had to move on. Ever since I tried to play on as normal, and now I have Banshee, the Stalker Weapons and plenty of Neurodes. You see, just play like normal and things will go smoothly for you, and the sense of achievement you get after you successfully manage to farm something is priceless!

Conclusion: RNG, always the RNG. Love it or Hate it, it will always be with you....

Well friend, it's all about having fun. I found other reasons to keep playing, helping my friends get started, ranking my new gear, farming mods with my clan. The Helmet came pretty suddenly when I was training my Orthos on a solo def at Xini, wave 5. Funnily enough, another Banshee Helmet showed up on the evening of the same day.

She'll be ready in a couple of hours now I can't wait!

Well friend, it's all about having fun. I found other reasons to keep playing, helping my friends get started, ranking my new gear, farming mods with my clan. The Helmet came pretty suddenly when I was training my Orthos on a solo def at Xini, wave 5. Funnily enough, another Banshee Helmet showed up on the evening of the same day.

She'll be ready in a couple of hours now I can't wait!

Good to know! I hope you get a most enjoyable experience using Banshee! (Those Paris Sonar crits OMG). =D

I also obtained my Banshee Helmet in Xini! Wave 5 completion reward.

Do not get discouraged, my fellow Tenno. For those who are still farming Xini for the helmet, do not lose heart.

It exists, and effort is the way of the world!

Not sure how long all these "runs" lasted but I'd say that, as a newbie with only a Loki to use (no reactor and Amphis as my melee weapon) it took me the better part of 3 days to find the BPs for my Frost and about 40 hours to farm Saryn. Now, with all my gear getting BPs is no problem, but starting off nearly made me quit this game, as it did for a few of my friends, because of the insane grind times.

it took me about a month to build banshee. Infact I farmed Nyx and got to buid the two warframes at the same time as a result. Within that same month I got mag and ranked up to 30 while still waiting for banshee final component. I think they increased the drop rate after update 8 by the way. OP you should consider yourself lucky to get those parts that quick. Also, don't expect to get the parts any quicker considering build time is set to a minimum 3.5 days(given that you build all parts together). Its not supposed to be easy to get the warframes plus there's supposed to be a balance in number of players and warframes too.

a guaranteed drop is stupid, because the cronos is the only guaranteed drop and that is used to introduce people into the foundry.

founders dont have better drop chances

then what? everyone burns thro all of the content that DE has made in a week?

too bad its probly not a joke

again then everyone would just burn thro the content that DE has made in a week or so if they play it nonstop.

i got enough blue prints to make 3 of them by now because i know where to farm for them. I'm not going to tell you because of your replies to people which make you seem like a immature 12yr old that doesn't have any patients, so have fun squirming.

You're not even better lololol

Requesting thread to be closed. This thread is just a pointless QQ thread that only results in arguments. We see no point in continuing such an unconstructive raging thread.

No no this is 100% serious thread.

it took me about a month to build banshee. Infact I farmed Nyx and got to buid the two warframes at the same time as a result. Within that same month I got mag and ranked up to 30 while still waiting for banshee final component. I think they increased the drop rate after update 8 by the way. OP you should consider yourself lucky to get those parts that quick. Also, don't expect to get the parts any quicker considering build time is set to a minimum 3.5 days(given that you build all parts together). Its not supposed to be easy to get the warframes plus there's supposed to be a balance in number of players and warframes too.

Ah , F+ck the build time I have plenty of time .