Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increase Blueprint Drop Rate.

demonaii

Hello.

So I started thinking I want Banshee and bought the main blueprint. Then completed a mission and got Banshee Chassis.

Then after 10-20 raids I got freaking mad cuz I didn't got Banshee System. 1 day later I got Banshee System. Now I need Banshee Helmet farmed 10, 20, 30, 40 and even more defence mission and the helmet didn't show up. Then I was mad again cuz I have zero luck. Then I thought I want Trinity cuz healing ability's bought the main blueprient and started wen't to Everest (Earth) on the first run I got Trinity Chassis then I said to me ''Yeah! F*ck this S#&$!'' and started farming 10 runs, 20 runs 50 runs and no f*cking Helmet or System. In the end it just had no fun anymore farming everything and getting nothing.

I didn't wanted to waste 50 platinum only from a stupid Warframe. I had better plans for them.

My idea is to increase the blueprint drop rate and/or to  guarantee that one of them will drop. That  means Helmet,Chassis or System is guaranteed that will drop like on the first boss on Mercury .

funny thing is, you still have better drop rates than most people...

that said, rng is crap, and i think DE gets it. as such, they are toying with a few ways to fix/remove/modify the way BPs (and perhaps other things) are obtained.

its all about RNG when i farmed saryn ash and ember i had no problem with them they took like minimum of 10 runs to get all the BP i want and when i tried mag it took me for about 20+

took me 70 runs to get mag systems :(

Edited by alchemistjkt

its all about RNG when i farmed saryn ash and ember i had no problem with them they took like minimum of 10 runs to get all the BP i want and when i tried mag it took me for about 20+

Ye, you you are master you donated to this game . I'm sure they increased the chances of dropping blueprients.

What is RNG???

EDIT: TO Donators

funny thing is, you still have better drop rates than most people...

that said, rng is crap, and i think DE gets it. as such, they are toying with a few ways to fix/remove/modify the way BPs (and perhaps other things) are obtained.

took me 70 runs to get mag systems :(

Who said I have better changes when I run those missions over 50 and more and didn't got anything :( .

This is not funny at all spending time for 3 mission types and getting nothing . For that wasted time I could get 10+ Void keys e.e

Edited by demonaii

It´s just luck - one day, you can farm for bp´s all day and get only one, and the other day you´ll do 3 runs and get all 3(Happened to me 2 days ago with mag, even though I wasn´t trying to farm her :/).

Sure, and when will be that day? How many hours should I waste only for 3 freaking blueprints which don't even try to drop. :S

Ye, you you are master you donated to this game . I'm sure they increased the chances of dropping blueprients.

What is RNG???

being a master, or even a grand master for that matter, does not mean we have better drop rates... just so you know.

rng = random number generator btw... it means that drops are random, so in turn you can go to the same boss 100+ times and never get that 1 part you need, or on the flip side, you can go 3 times and get all 3 parts.

Who said I have better changes when I run those missions over 50 and more and didn't got anything :( .

This is not funny at all spending time for 3 mission types and getting nothing . For that wasted time I could get 10+ Void keys e.e

you said you have some frame BPs, that is still better than those who do not have any.

Sure, and when will be that day? How many hours should I waste only for 3 freaking blueprints which don't even try to drop. :S

thats all up to you, spend time trying to get them or perhaps spend money and get them... or worse yet just dont get them, its your call. Edited by alchemistjkt

being a master, or even a grand master for that matter, does not mean we have better drop rates... just so you know.

rng = random number generator btw... it means that drops are random, so in turn you can go to the same boss 100+ times and never get that 1 part you need, or on the flip side, you can go 3 times and get all 3 parts.

you said you have some frame BPs, that is still better than those who do not have any.

thats all up to you, spend time trying to get them or perhaps spend money and get them... or worse yet just dont get them, its your call.

Then RNG should be removed because it'S useless and makes the people mad.

What number do I need to get so that I can earn a blueprint?

RNG is a $#*(@. Might take you 5 or 6 tries to get something you dont really want, and then 40 or 50 to get something you do want. Hopefully some of the super rare things become less super rare. 

Better if they just remove RNG it just make us mad.

I farmed Banshee for two weeks. Literally. The very same week I get last part I found about 3 full sets of Banshee blueprints, one of them in one day. The funny part is that I was farming for Void Keys - got none. It' curious how the game never gives you what you want but when you don't need it anymore you suddently got tons of it.

I farmed Banshee for two weeks. Literally. The very same week I get last part I found about 3 full sets of Banshee blueprints, one of them in one day. The funny part is that I was farming for Void Keys - got none. It' curious how the game never gives you what you want but when you don't need it anymore you suddently got tons of it.

Yes, and this is bad joke :( ... I want Banshee Helmet QQ

17 Banshee Chassis and 7 Banshee Systems, spent 6 weeks farming her.

My Ember, Trinity, Nyx and Saryn were built from scratch. Yes I have a life.

My Banshee finishes in one day. Hang in there, friend.

Edited by Amistyrja

I have been trying for two weeks to get Ember. On day one, I got the helmet and systems. I still don't have the chassis. I have defeated Ruk at least twice every day, and yesterday, I gave it my all and played the mission ten times. Not exaggerating. And I got the helmet... every... single... time.

Maybe the boss should always drop one blueprint that actually changes between players. For example, Ash has the Frost Chassis and Systems, and Mag has the Frost Helmet. When they defeat the boss and pickup the blueprints, Ash will have a high chance of getting the helmet, and Mag will probably get the Chassis or Systems. I'm thinking that if you already have one of the blueprints, your chances of recieving it again are halved.

Edited by qwertyboom80

I have been trying for two weeks to get Ember. On day one, I got the helmet and systems. I still don't have the chassis. I have defeated Ruk at least twice every day, and yesterday, I gave it my all and played the mission ten times. Not exaggerating. And I got the helmet... every... single... time.

Maybe the boss should always drop one blueprint that actually changes between players. For example, Ash has the Frost Chassis and Systems, and Mag has the Frost Helmet. When they defeat the boss and pickup the blueprints, Ash will have a high chance of getting the helmet, and Mag will probably get the Chassis or Systems. I'm thinking that if you already have one of the blueprints, your chances of recieving it again are halved.

Funny, Ember was the hardest frame for me to get too. Took over 80 runs to get all the parts, and from when I got the Chassis and the Helmet, it took 76 runs total just to get the Systems to drop. Not exaggerating, I actually counted the runs after I got Chassis and Helmet.

Then how do you propose we get drops? Make everything available in the market? Preposterous. 

RNG is here for a reason, its going to be here for good, lets just make the RNG gods a little less wrathful and a bit more forgiving. 

Then how do you propose we get drops? Make everything available in the market? Preposterous. 

RNG is here for a reason, its going to be here for good, lets just make the RNG gods a little less wrathful and a bit more forgiving. 

Yesh please *.* buy able in the market

Hello.

So I started thinking I want Banshee and bought the main blueprint. Then completed a mission and got Banshee Chassis.

Then after 10-20 raids I got freaking mad cuz I didn't got Banshee System. 1 day later I got Banshee System. Now I need Banshee Helmet farmed 10, 20, 30, 40 and even more defence mission and the helmet didn't show up. Then I was mad again cuz I have zero luck. Then I thought I want Trinity cuz healing ability's bought the main blueprient and started wen't to Everest (Earth) on the first run I got Trinity Chassis then I said to me ''Yeah! F*ck this S#&$!'' and started farming 10 runs, 20 runs 50 runs and no f*cking Helmet or System. In the end it just had no fun anymore farming everything and getting nothing.

I didn't wanted to waste 50 platinum only from a stupid Warframe. I had better plans for them.

My idea is to increase the blueprint drop rate and/or to  guarantee that one of them will drop. That  means Helmet,Chassis or System is guaranteed that will drop like on the first boss on Mercury .

a guaranteed drop is stupid, because the cronos is the only guaranteed drop and that is used to introduce people into the foundry.

I'm sure they increased the chances of dropping blueprients.

founders dont have better drop chances

then what? everyone burns thro all of the content that DE has made in a week?

Yes, and this is bad joke :( ... I want Banshee Helmet QQ

too bad its probly not a joke

Yesh please *.* buy able in the market

again then everyone would just burn thro the content that DE has made in a week or so if they play it nonstop.

i got enough blue prints to make 3 of them by now because i know where to farm for them. I'm not going to tell you because of your replies to people which make you seem like a immature 12yr old that doesn't have any patients, so have fun squirming.

17 Banshee Chassis and 7 Banshee Systems, spent 6 weeks farming her.

My Ember, Trinity, Nyx and Saryn were built from scratch. Yes I have a life.

My Banshee finishes in one day. Hang in there, friend.

I know right! I had 26 Banshee Chassis, 3 Banshee Systems and up to 5 weeks of non-stop Xini runs to obtain the Banshee Helmet. This is all about RNG, all about luck. Patience is a golden virtue!

For me, I found that you should not want something so much that you run around QQing and raging, it will drive your luck away. I was like you once, raging away (not in the forums LOL) when the Stalker did not drop the blueprint I wanted, or the Councillor Vay Hek dropping Ferrite instead of Neurodes.

After a while, I realized that all this raging is. Pointless. I knew I had to move on. Ever since I tried to play on as normal, and now I have Banshee, the Stalker Weapons and plenty of Neurodes. You see, just play like normal and things will go smoothly for you, and the sense of achievement you get after you successfully manage to farm something is priceless!

Conclusion: RNG, always the RNG. Love it or Hate it, it will always be with you....

a guaranteed drop is stupid, because the cronos is the only guaranteed drop and that is used to introduce people into the foundry.

Excuse me, but how is this an argument? It certainly isn't a good one anyway. Might want to reword it and go into a bit more detail.

i got enough blue prints to make 3 of them by now because i know where to farm for them. I'm not going to tell you because of your replies to people which make you seem like a immature 12yr old that doesn't have any patients, so have fun squirming.

Can you at least look like you are putting some effort into your post? Maybe capitalize at least half of the things that need to be capitalized and spell words like "patience" correctly instead of relying on spell-check to give you the wrong word entirely. Unless you really were trying to say the other person was an unsuccessful doctor then by all means I apologize.

Look, I'm not saying whether I agree or disagree here, but at the very least don't waste people's times with badly worded ad hominems and deragatory statements with no arguments to back them up. Show some respect for the people who disagree with you and explain to them why you disagree.

founders dont have better drop chances

then what? everyone burns thro all of the content that DE has made in a week?

too bad its probly not a joke

again then everyone would just burn thro the content that DE has made in a week or so if they play it nonstop.

Calm down, its no use wasting your rage against one who is totally ignorant of the pain we went through.....