Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to send SUPPORT TICKET, someone help!!

(PSN)bertharman88

Question

Okay so today i finally got the KAVASA PRIME BAND which was the last piece i needed for the KAVASA PRIME COLLAR, i rushed straight to the foundry only to discover that the KAVASA PRIME COLLAR BLUEPRINT and the KAVASA PRIME BUCKLE had disappeared from my inventory. I then tried to submit a SUPPORT TICKET but it kept telling me to choose a 'catagory' which i had done repeatedly! How am i suppose to get my items back if i cant report it?! If anyone has a solution or any ideas i would appreciate the help. Thanks.

15 answers to this question

1 minute ago, (PS4)bertharman88 said:

I have tried refreshing the page, re-entering information and i still cant submit the ticket. There is also no issue with my connection.

Yeah, I'd also really recommend using a computer to contact support.

If you are using a computer and it doesn't work, please let us know

1 minute ago, (PS4)bertharman88 said:

Thanks for the reply, Yeah im using the PS4 browser, i dont have a smartphone or computer so what do i do now? 

The only avenue of resolution would be to contact Support. I'm not sure what else you could do besides having a visit to your local library and using the often public computers there.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)bertharman88 said:

Thanks for the reply, Yeah im using the PS4 browser, i dont have a smartphone or computer so what do i do now? 

Can't you get to a friends computer? School/library computer?

Edit.

Failing that, maybe pm one of the devs/mods and ask them if they can do it on your behalf.

Edited by DakotaStorm

1 minute ago, DakotaStorm said:

Failing that, maybe pm one of the devs/mods and ask them if they can do it on your behalf.

Little chance that devs can do anything about it. They got tons of messages coming in daily, so it will take a while for them to read it and they'll probably say you have to go to support, because that's what they have the support team for

Just now, (PS4)TP-InglriousB said:

Little chance that devs can do anything about it. They got tons of messages coming in daily, so it will take a while for them to read it and they'll probably say you have to go to support, because that's what they have the support team for

There are exceptions to every rule, if he can't submit a ticket in the site for the reasons he's stated, then an exception may have to be made. But yes I agree that it may take a while to get a response.

3 minutes ago, DakotaStorm said:

There are exceptions to every rule, if he can't submit a ticket in the site for the reasons he's stated, then an exception may have to be made. But yes I agree that it may take a while to get a response.

I highly doubt it, but go ahead. If you don't try you will never know