The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Option to pick Infested outbreak mission is missing

Shun

The window telling you "multiple missions are available" still shows up but it only displays any other mission but infested invasions. 

Only noticed it yesterday and asked a few people in region today just to confirm it wasn't just me. 

Edit: Looks like its not just infested outbreak missions, I can't access the current Grineer Offensive in Cypress Pluto as well

Edited by xShun
update

1 hour ago, xShun said:

The window telling you "multiple missions are available" still shows up but it only displays any other mission but infested invasions. 

Only noticed it yesterday and asked a few people in region today just to confirm it wasn't just me. 

Got same problem! 

3 hours ago, xShun said:

So... anyone else experiencing this? Seems like only a few people are doing invasions these days with the lack of responses

Well, creating multiple posts about the same problem doesn't seem to help solve the problem so far.

Funny thing though, it seems that not everyone has this bug as "status" percentage seems to be changing. Also, new invasions keep popping up as if no fixing is intended.

It's a shame, I sort of collect Mutualist Alad V coords as one of my more well-stocked wares.

Had to just ignore them when they pop up, it's disheartening. Need more kavat funds and such. At least these event mods should sell well in the future.