Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't select invasion missions in 18.10

Maeglin73

I also have this issue.

I have returned to Warframe after a 6 month Hiatus due to it being broken, and buggy.

Only to find it is still broken, and buggy.

Money and Platinum spent in the game, boosters which i cannot take full advantage of, as one of the main gameplay features, Invasions, has been broken - though apparantly only for a small number of the playerbase, not enough to cause any major issue - and Support has gone AFK for the weekend - leaving me unable to participate.

I find myself repeatedly disappointed by this game. Everytime I think it might have fixed its issues, and try it again, I find it still broken, frustrating, and wholly unworthy of my Money, or my Time.

Oh thank goodness im not the only one, i was going crazy trying to figure out what i was doing wrong.....None of the invasion missions are playable, just as the screen shots gonzalezea posted, the same is happening for me.

It's funny how they add a new event with a new weapon and to build this weapon you need 8~ Detonite Injectors, and now Invasions are broken for everyone and the only other way is to build 1 every day for 8 days or buy the weapon with Platinum.

When the event started there have been 2-3 quick hotfixes for some of the problems it had but there seems to be none for the Invasions...

There are several threads about this on the Warframe forum as well as the Steam forum, but wouldn't you guess there are no posts from DE about the issue. But I can almost guarantee they're already working on more content to add to the market to make money on...