Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PS4] ☯Twilight Hammer Clan, The Chillest Mature Clan in the Warframe Universe, Otakus & Anime Lovers Welcomed :3

(PSN)Fat-Snaxx

13726800_1035535393220761_92190385016909

The Twilight Code

Catch a case of these hands in the name of Lotus.

We are Twilight Hammer. We are a mature (Most of the time lol), active, and chill clan. We are looking new and old Warframe players to join. We take all levels - if you just started playing or have played Warframe since day one, it's all good! We can help you level up, or if you need a good squad to grind, there are members on anytime day or night. U.S. We are more than a WF clan.  We do play other games involving team/coop based gameplay.

If you wish to join our clan, send (Clan Leader) PureUber or, (Warframe God) BlueDragonDark00, or me (Weeaboo Savage) Fat-Snaxx, A MSG through PSN: OR IN-GAME, OR MSG ON THIS THREAD. If you like us, we will gladly send a clan invite. Once you're a member, jump into clan chat and squad up! We are a growing clan (Storm), dojo with full amenities, all we ask is please respect each other, contribute to dojo, and have fun!

When applying to join please answer these questions:

1. How old are you?

2. What is your favorite anime?

3. How would you survive in a zombie apocalypse?

4. Red pill or Blue pill? The choice is yours....

5. DC or Marvel?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Goal for this clan is to become the greatest clan Warframe has ever seen. Though we are still a small clan at the moment, (Storm) I do believe with hard work we can achieve amazing things.

NOTE: We do use the social menu frequently (posting alerts, squad info, etc.) A mic isn't required but communicating is a must. Many need help leveling or grinding for gear. You must be willing to help out your fellow members as they will do the same for you. Since we do play other games together, such as Destiny, Borderlands, we communicate through PSN on what games we squad up for. 

Dojo Stuff: Trade rooms & Research rooms already built, 1000% Research Completed :D, Polychrome Colors are being worked on >_>"".

We are now in the Divine Fury Alliance :D!

Future Plans for the Clan:

Weekly Raid Squads: TLOR & TJV.

Weekly Events: PvP Tournaments, Super Survivals, Trials of Defense, Interception Struggles.

We are Event Driven and all WF Events that require member activity are mandatory. 

We encourage asking questions, inviting others to join missions, and sharing tips, builds, and opinions. During events we try to help those in need.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranking System!

The Ranking system is based off of multiple factors. How long have played & Mastery Rank. How much you have contributed to clan development. How well you mesh with the squad.

"We Tenno are all Brothers" We use a system for rank within the clan that seeks to keep things as simple as possible to understand. Here's the breakdown:

High Warlord: Boss of the whole clan.

Warlords: Sixth Level Title: Elite Leaders that help keep clan in check while boss is gone.

Champions: Fifth Level Title: The backbone of the Warlords, Responsible for keeping lower tier members in check.

Knight: Fourth Level Title: Overseer of lower tier classes.

Veteran: Third Level Title: can now promote rankings for lower tier members.

Adept: Second Level Title: can now recruit people into clan.

Warrior: First Level Title: Full Initiation to the clan.

Greenhorn: Entry Level Title: used for new recruits or for when a player is going on break.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Founders: PureUber, BlueDragonDark00
 -These are the Founders, and have the right to speak on behalf of the entire clan and council if needed.
 -People who have been here since the very start.
 -Shown commitment to the clan.
 -There as a leader to support, inform, and help as they can.
 -Responsible for clan events 
 -Clan Moderators.

Warlords/Champions: Fat-Snaxx, DiamondPikachu, Sifter22
 -Sit at the voting table with the Founders regarding issues involving the whole clan.
 -Highly trusted individuals who have shown commitment to the clan beyond their own needs
 -Been in the clan for an extended period of time.
 -Puts the needs of the clan before their own.
 -There to support, inform, and help as they can.
 -Responsible for helping with Clan events.
 -Dedicated Clan Recruiters

We have established a Multigaming Community and our Clan/Guild extends out into other games such as:
God Eater Resurrection

DC Universe Online

Borderlands: The Handsome Jack Collection

Neverwinter

Destiny
...and we have plans to expand too many more games in the future! If you have interest not only in our clan on WF, but also on other games, feel free to contact myself (Fat-Snaxx) or other Clan members.

We need people who don't mind contributing however they can... whether it be donating materials, recruiting or even just helping out newer players in need with missions or info! We want all members also to be ready and willing to do Solar Rail Battles in times of war. It isn't a requirement to join... but what’s the point of having the group if we aren't going to protect our assets or pursue new ones... right? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES 
-Don’t ask me or the squad for free stuff, if you need help we got you, but if you start to beg you will catch these hands fam, real talk >.>.

-Must be Respectful.
-NO Scamming!!!!
-MAX 30d offline without reason.
 I understand that in life we all go through struggles and it is hard to stay active, if such an event should occur where you must be offline for a long period of time, please notify me or any of the other clan leaders and we will understand.
-NO random invites, people hate to remove those. Continuing random inviting after warnings can lead to kick.

-Must Be a Fan of Anime.
-Do not ignore clan/alliance leaders.

-Read MOTD (Message of the Day)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REQUIREMENTS
-Must be
 Active, daily if possible, at least weekends.
-Must be Friendly.
-Must follow Rules.

-Ages 17+ Preferred but if you’re mature and chill, welcome aboard.

-Must Like Anime.
-Must
 TALK/PLAY with people in clan/alliance tab (or at least have some way to get news info from leader(s)
-Must not become inactive or stop playing instantly (30d off+) (Unless Notified)
-Must not insta-leave clan......, if you do ima come for dem cheeks bruh.

-Mastery Rank of 4 or higher: We will allow exceptions but you must be committed to Warframe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LAST NOTE:  I understand your eagerness to get into a clan, especially now that it has become an instrumental tool for the latest Update. As I mentioned earlier with the real life matters, I don't always log into PS4 every day, so I end up missing requests and then by the time I am able to get to them they've already hooked up with another clan. In order for you to gain the quickest access to the clan, contact us via PSN & please send your requests onto This Forum Thread. 

PureUber, or BlueDragonDark00, Otaku Addict> (Fat-Snaxx), are always checking the thread and are communicating with one another help get you quick access.

#Bless Up, Stay Woke.

Edited by (PS4)Fat-Snaxx

Hi I would like to join the clan, I´m MR-6 and a mostly weekends player (thought if I can, I join in the mornings or around midnight in weekdays). No mic but that hasn´t stopped me from talking to other players XD.

Edit: Whoops forgot the PSN: moonlightservant

Edited by (PS4)MoonlightServant
Forgot to add information

7 hours ago, (PS4)MoonlightServant said:

Hi I would like to join the clan, I´m MR-6 and a mostly weekends player (thought if I can, I join in the mornings or around midnight in weekdays). No mic but that hasn´t stopped me from talking to other players XD.

Edit: Whoops forgot the PSN: moonlightservant

That's fine and welcome aboard :D, when i get the chance ill add you as soon as possible but ill still send you a msg through psn first.

13 hours ago, (PS4)Angel_Dovahkiin7 said:

Hey! You guys still recruiting? I'm a total beginner looking for a Clan and Anime-lovers are so totally my kinda people. I play weekends mostly and sometimes evenings.

PSN is Angel_Dovahkiin7

Yes we are and no problem, will add you as soon as i get the chance, welcome aboard and feel free to msg the other members if im unable to answer you in time.

1 hour ago, (PS4)bricecena said:

Sorry if I ain't talking on the clan chat but I think i got a glitch or something cause in the game it registers me as clanless even though I accepted the invite so I'm working on finding a solution

Dunno what happened but i sent another invite