Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New warframe idea (bonecold)

Bonecold (or whatever they want to name it)

Backstory is he is the first warframe Captain Vor capture.Vor first try a hostlie attempt to capture Bonecold. That was a mistake that cost Vor his arm.Vor Pride force him to ask for help from the other captains. After hours of battling in the void Bonecold grew tired. And after slaughter of 100000 grinneer. Bonecold was finally capture.  Vor Try to study this warframe and see if the warframe dna can match up to his to slow his own degrading.  But it didn't. Vor decided to seal this warframe so he could study it later. That where you tenno tries to stop Vor. Each mission you find data to release bonecold as the final mission. 

Bonecold is a male warframe. Bonecold the destoryer the king of Shadows.

Base Stats:

Health: 175

Shields: 100

Armor: 200

Speed: 0.95

Passive: Armor of Thorns- Enemies take 20% of damage received.

Abilities:

Shadow Bolt- Damages Enemies by a certain amount of damage.

Fiend-Summons a permanent shadow ally to fight for you.

Last Breath- Heals  him and his allies for 30 hp per 10 seconds.  Last 10 seconds. This is unranked. Goes up by 10 per rank. So max of 60hp per 10 seconds. With no mods.

Unlock the chains-  Unleash a dark aura that increase weapon damage for both him and allies.

HIs weapon being shown is a giant sword with a skull on the hilt. Has high critical chance. His gun is a pistol call boomboom.  It a gas type of weapon. And his auto is a gun called happy. Enemies will be unhappy with this corrosive gun. All these guns have a skull on it. Boomboom handle has a skull on the bottom. While Happy has it on the barrel.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

I gave a lovely backstory. And I forgot to mention Bonecold polarity.

2 Vazarin Polarties

Aura Polarity Naramon

Backstory is a 4/10 for me. Name sounds ok. Abilities aren't bad, but they're honestly a tad boring(aside from permapet).

Edgy concept, but not necessarily a bad one.

the files containes the stats and look of a weapon/ idea for a weapon that does something unusual. the weapon has a big amount of damage and crit chance BUT it has x0.1 crit multiplier(i call it brown crit...)which makes the idea very intresting in my opinion, 0.1 is enough for(after putting every mod for crit damage) to still be under 0.5. I wish someone will replay and pay attention to this idea because I think its pretty amazing(well of course i do....)

couldnt attached files so:....

Accuracy 82.7

Mastery rank 12

Fire rate 21 rounds/sec

Magazine size 6

Type burst

Max ammo 210

Reload time 1.8

Critical chance 35%

Critical damage x0.1

Impact 310

Puncture 880

Slash 700

Status 2.5%(maybe 0%)

Punch through 2m

9 minutes ago, ronraisch said:

the files containes the stats and look of a weapon/ idea for a weapon that does something unusual. the weapon has a big amount of damage and crit chance BUT it has x0.1 crit multiplier(i call it brown crit...)which makes the idea very intresting in my opinion, 0.1 is enough for(after putting every mod for crit damage) to still be under 0.5. I wish someone will replay and pay attention to this idea because I think its pretty amazing(well of course i do....)

couldnt attached files so:....

Accuracy 82.7

Mastery rank 12

Fire rate 21 rounds/sec

Magazine size 6

Type burst

Max ammo 210

Reload time 1.8

Critical chance 35%

Critical damage x0.1

Impact 310

Puncture 880

Slash 700

Status 2.5%(maybe 0%)

Punch through 2m

I want you to understand... That is pointless. There is NO REASON AT ALL to have a critical multiplier that reduces damage. Also, MR12? I wouldn't use that junk at MR3.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

I am talking about a warframe. And none of what you made is anything I am talking about. Stay on topic.

There's not much to talk about. The abilities are VERY much lacking in stats. Closest we've got is the passive, which is overpowered as F***.

Also the theme is... Just terrible. There's nothing really tying any of the traits or attributes together. It sounds like you're describing an anime character more than a warframe. Or just an OC that's being turned into a warframe. Judging by it's name, I suspect the latter is the case.

21 hours ago, Rehtael7 said:

I want you to understand... That is pointless. There is NO REASON AT ALL to have a critical multiplier that reduces damage. Also, MR12? I wouldn't use that junk at MR3.

this is the idea, in avg this thing does more damage then sancti tigris, but it is a weapon u dont want to crit with,this is the hole point

2 hours ago, ronraisch said:

this is the idea, in avg this thing does more damage then sancti tigris, but it is a weapon u dont want to crit with,this is the hole point

Then give it a crit chance of 0. There's no @(*()$ reason at all to have a weapon with a % chance to backfire. This means one in three shots fired will do 90% less damage. WHY? WHY WOULD ANYONE USE THAT?

And furthermore, THIS IS NOT EVEN YOUR THREAD. Quit stealing someone else's thread space for your idea.

Edited by Rehtael7