Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan trophy questions

MiMiren

Question

How is the sum counted?

I want to get with 3 of my clan mates to do the endless event mission for the trophy. How is it going to be counted?

If we assume that my clan is lowest tier - we need 100 executioners for the gold trophy.

Does that mean that 4 of us just need to get score of 25 so the sum will be 100? Will that be enough?

Edited by MadGrekon

6 answers to this question

believe it is total kills you get. Seeing as you just fight the same enemies over and over you aren't going to be "ahead" by taking a group in, it may just make it less stressful by having multiple people (someone to grab you when you go down).

That being said I started the endless mission before the hot fix and managed to get to 351 kills solo before I was completely bored out of my mind. I think we needed 150 kills for the clan trophy. Basically if you want the trophy you can get it for your clan yourself, especially with the nerf to the mobs.

Edited by Wopel

3 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

It's supposed to be "each member's best run" added all together.

But it also seems pretty bugged to me.

Some of my friends did 100 kills, I did 25 and yet our clan score is 100.

Probably because of all this "squad" mess...

where can I check the clan score?

And also does it count kills or just the score at the end? If I do a mission and a score at the end is 25 but I only killed 5 which will be counted for the trophy?

3 hours ago, MadGrekon said:

And also does it count kills or just the score at the end? If I do a mission and a score at the end is 25 but I only killed 5 which will be counted for the trophy?

Wiki says : "The following table lays out which Trophy your clan will earn depending on the Sum of all participating Members best Endurance Round."

From that it would seem that all participating clan members kills during a particular run would be added together (you kill 5, your mate kills 8, your total that run would be 13) NOT that all runs would be added together like the other poster said.

5 hours ago, MadGrekon said:

escape > communication > clan > clan stats (bottom right)

I think it counts the kills, but only the best run.