Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lab Research Items

kz3dart

I play Warframe more than 300 hours. Spending 8 euros for the purchase of slots at the moment I am the holder of 10 characters, and I see no point in further play. I started to build Dojo (50% of the reactor, junction 89%) And then I started reading what I will be able to produce in my laboratories and that was the end.
First, I understand that I can not produce a stronger weapon than the general available because it was not fair to the other players.
But playing in a clan is not only the force of arms, but also tactics, and the recognition!. I'm sure all the players playing in clans, gave the opportunity to create these weapons on the possibility of customization of weapons, characters, or even color palettes that there are currently only available for a fee.

Why do I need to wait a month to weapons that still need to be in generally available statistics. At the moment, some weapons are weaker than those generally available in the base game.

Why can not I give back to the lab my old gun Viper, and there increase its power, polarize it slots to create add-ons that never will be available in a normal game.