Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CONCLAVE - What do I use?

(PSN)amphose

Question

I call my self the average player. I'm not overrun with primes and I don't have a lot of plat/slots. I wanted to check out the Conclave but I have no clue what I should use. This is what I have:

• Chroma                                     Dera Vandal                Dex Furis                                                         Broken War
  • Equinox                                    Dex Sybaris                 Hikou Prime                                                    Dex Dakra
  • Loki                                           Paris Prime                 Kulstar (why not its a rocket launcher)        Ether sword (Mastery purposes so I will sell it)
  • Mirage                                                                            Lex Prime                                                        Lacera
  • Nekros                                                                            Mara Detron                                                    Orthos Prime
  • Nyx Prime                                                                                                                                                Silva & Aegis
  • Rhino Prime                                                                                                                                           
  • Valkyr                                    
Edited by (PS4)amphose

6 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, (PS4)amphose said:

Thank you for your help! Does my melee matter or can I use any? I am currently using Broken War as it has best base stats (no mods)

Broken War is a decent sword. Orthos Prime is also good, for close-range melee button mashing fight.

But Melee doesn't really matter, bring what you think it's cool.

I would recommend Dera Vandal and Mara Detron. Dera isn't hitscan weapon, but has pinpoint accuracy even with Lucky Shot(+ Projectile Speed, - Accuracy)and great DPS, pretty rewarding if you get used to it.

Detron is useful when you just want to easily finish fast moving opponent(mostly wounded from your Dera)... or just spray it to anyone in front of you. It's a reliable secondary.

For Frame? It depends.. but if you are new, try Nekros or Rhino. Soul Punch and Iron Skin is a great way to escape bigger threat.

Edited by Coo_DA

13 minutes ago, Coo_DA said:

I would recommend Dera Vandal and Mara Detron. Dera isn't hitscan weapon, but has pinpoint accuracy even with Lucky Shot(+ Projectile Speed, - Accuracy)and great DPS, pretty rewarding if you get used to it.

Detron is useful when you just want to easily finish fast moving opponent(mostly wounded from your Dera)... or just spray it to anyone in front of you. It's a reliable secondary.

For Frame? It depends.. but if you are new, try Nekros or Rhino. Soul Punch and Iron Skin is a great way to escape bigger threat.

Thank you for your help! Does my melee matter or can I use any? I am currently using Broken War as it has best base stats (no mods)

Dex Sybaris for the win, or else Paris Prime if you're really good at sniping because it guarantees a OHKO when fully charged.

Orthos p for melee, Lex p for secondary, Valkyr for frame. 

6 hours ago, Madho said:

Dex Sybaris for the win, or else Paris Prime if you're really good at sniping because it guarantees a OHKO when fully charged.

Orthos p for melee, Lex p for secondary, Valkyr for frame. 

Is that OHKO headshot or body shot? Only played conclave a few times, 19 kills 49 deaths total lol. I'm fairly decent at most pvp but I got rofl stomped in conclave

Edited by (PS4)Musicopia
Button failure

8 hours ago, (PS4)Musicopia said:

Is that OHKO headshot or body shot?

Definitely headshot. When some people are sniping on a ledge, they often stop moving, so you can have a free kill. Plus, bows themselves often dish out a buttload of damage.