Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host internet connection restarted, how to join again after restart?

Gabbynaru

Question

First off, I'm not sure if I worded the title properly, so, I'm really sorry. Anyway, please hear me out.

Just a few minutes ago, I was playing a Tower 3 Survival with a friend. Around 28 minutes in, my router decided to restart, so, my friend was kicked out because the connection to me was lost. However, on my end, the game continued, as it usually does when my router restarts. Regardless of that though, my friend lost all the rewards we got during those 28 minutes. After my router reset itself, I called him back on skype, and he said he can't join anymore. I couldn't invite him to the game either, cause "the objective is complete".

My question is, was there no way whatsoever for my friend to join again? Cause, I keep remembering that, if my game crashed while I was playing any mission, and that mission was still going after I logged back in, I could join it back. Is there no way for him to do that too?

Thanks!

1 answer to this question

No, There isn't if their game actually crashed (Not an internet problem that will still kick you) then when they relog they will be presented with an opportunity to rejoin the session but if they are kicked from the session because they lost connection for whatever reason then that's it.

I'm not 100% certain what even triggers the prompt since it rarely ever seems to work for me even when it does present itself but I think this whole system needs a bit of a rework.