Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there a dojo room limit

Pwincessbaby

Question

9 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, (PS4)AngelShur said:

Yup, the rooms have been updated with a limit.. somewhere last year if I remember correctly. You can no longer build infinte Dojo ramps etc... 

Could you provide us with a source of that? I thought it was only limited to your amount of energy generators

53 minutes ago, Pwincessbaby said:

When I try to build rooms I suddenly get the message "there isn't enough space behind this door" but there is space to put stuff, does that mean there is some kind of room limit in dojos and we reached it? :(

Always check the size of the room, if it were a little bit big to the point it will hit something behind it then you can not build it.

You need energy so build energy generators when needed.

Use elevators to separate the rooms so you can design your dojo in a much better way.

Sorry for my hasty reply OP. The reason you're experiencing this is because you must first build a Greater Hall than what you at this moment have and the same goes with the Reactors etc... 

1 hour ago, InglriousB said:

Could you provide us with a source of that? I thought it was only limited to your amount of energy generators

It was way back at the U9.5 many were but a boy back then or not even awaken from their Cryo sleep... The Dojo´s interrior had to be destroyed and after that, we could not build a massive dojo again ) with semi-limitless ability. 

Notes: 

• Dojo Construction Upgrade Phase 1: “On the Grid”

5 Halls, Power Room, and all connector pieces updated to fit new grid system for improved layout options.
Older versions of these rooms are no longer available for creation but remain if you own them.
Older versions of these rooms will not fit the new grid system.
Older versions can be destroyed for a  full 100% refund allowing you to reconstruct with the new versions. All Platinum used to rush rooms is included in the Clan Vault.
New versions fit a grid system that will eventually allow you to loop pieces with more than one entryway.
New versions look better!
All other room pieces not listed have updates in progress to fit the grid where necessary.
Rooms that have not been updated retain their functionality,
Rooms that have only one entrance are largely unaffected by the grid change (because they can’t be looped anyway)

Older version of the Clan Hall can be converted to the new Clan Hall instantly with no cost, if it is the only room in the Dojo (destroy all other rooms first). You must remove all Decorations in the Hall before converting.

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur
Added YT video.

1 hour ago, Pwincessbaby said:

Its not from no energy or reactors, it wont let me build a new anything anywhere even with space and halls

:( whats the invisible limit, how are we meant to know we are close to it?

It's from the Halls. You must construct a Hall that is bigger than the one you currently posses... that's why you have a "barrier" at this moment, I honestly don't believe that you already built 100 rooms tbh.

Building a dojo requires alot of planning ahead -in terms of placing the rooms- because otherwise you must destroy every room you've got at this moment and proceed to built again but then in a logic order so that you can achieve the most.

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur
Typo.