Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LF Ghost-Shadow clan

Geybacon

Hello Geybacon

I'd like to invite you over to come be a part of The Chaos Vanguard. 

We have a fully unlocked clan with completed research and a flushed out community. We have 30+ people on the teamspeak so there is always someone to talk to. I'll highlight the very few requirements we do have in CV. These requirements are there only to create the ideal atmosphere within the community, so that all of our members can enjoy themselves.

--> Minimum age of sixteen(16)
--> Ability to communicate in English
--> Teamspeak 3 with a working microphone

Links:
Teamspeak: ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

I hope to speak to you soon

Kind Regards 
Voslin

16 hours ago, Geybacon said:

Hey all. MR17 player here looking for a small social clan. Preferably one with lots of research completed. Anyone care to offer me a home?

Hello @Geybacon

Clan "Chasm" is looking for players experienced like you to join us.Dojo is decorated very nice ( most people love it when they see).Research is all done.We also have an emblem,huge alliance,also we have site.

Clan is Shadow Tier and currently we have 12 active members.It is European Region based.

Hopefully you are active and communicative player,that`s what we look for.

Regards.

Gr4vy

Edited by gr4vy

Update, just upgraded to Shadow Clan since too many people wanted to be a part of our excellent group of players. We weed out trolls and rude people so please keep that in mind and know they wont be around to bother you, nor will you if you're one of them haha.