Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any idea on how to transfer from PC to XBone?

Reio36

Question

My friends found warframe recently and are really getting into it and i was wondering how to transfer all my data from my PC over to my xbone so i can show them the ropes and all the cool things they could unlock

4 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, (XB1)SgtFunBun said:

The only way to do it is to wait for DE to do transfers, which they rarely do.

Sorry you can't join us, wish you could, but all the complications with the companies and such..

You might get the chance though, never know

Thats a huge pain :c i mean im gonna miss having my saryn and frost prime at a moments notice but ill just start from square one i suppose

The only time you can transfer from PC to Xbox is when they allow it. They only did it once on Xbox I believe. I transferred to xbox the first time they offered it and I haven't seen it since. My friend has come to xbox and he's a master founder, he hopes to get his founder status like I did on xbox but it looks like that wont be happening anytime soon. He's been waiting a year for them to open transfers.

If they do open transfers I must warn you. SPEND ALL PLATINUM. Plat will not transfer. I left over 2k Plat on PC which I never play anymore, I only play xbox one. (I use my PC account for forums.) I also didn't get to keep my Excal Prime, Skana Prime and Lato Prime since it was strictly for founder packages on PC.

Just a fair warning ahead of time. :) If you ever want to play together on Xbox One, you can add me. My Gamertag is "Astray Turnred".

I don't mind trying to help you where ever help is needed.

Goodluck and I hope it works out. :)

Edited by Completionist