Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Codex entry

DeFragMe

Question

14 answers to this question

This thing is the last one I need to complete my codex. I really don't understand why it's still there. DE should either finally add it to the game or remove it from the codex until they decide what they want to do with this thing.

8 minutes ago, ograzzt said:

This thing is the last one I need to complete my codex. I really don't understand why it's still there. DE should either finally add it to the game or remove it from the codex until they decide what they want to do with this thing.

well, its a  "beta", so nothing strange for it to be here.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)KrakenUnchained said:

it seems to me the Corpus archwing enemy im used to call ''minibus'' no clue on whats hes real name tho, but is an huge grey square you could find in Corpus Archwing Sabotage, they spawns not a lot, but would be not that hard to scan  a couple of em on any match

The corpus archwings i already have all scanned, even the Grox and the mini drones.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)KrakenUnchained said:

it seems to me the Corpus archwing enemy im used to call ''minibus'' no clue on whats hes real name tho, but is an huge grey square you could find in Corpus Archwing Sabotage, they spawns not a lot, but would be not that hard to scan  a couple of em on any match

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Gox 

This one? It's not him.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)KrakenUnchained said:

That's a Gox.

Edited by Manyc

14 minutes ago, DeFragMe said:

oh, just to mention, but the list is sorted alphapetical, so it starts either with A, B or C. 

Like mentioned on the first post, Cannon Battery.

1 minute ago, DeFragMe said:

i know, it was just for the other ones who suggested Gox and the other thing.

They weren't suggesting Gox, 1 person didn't know Gox's name and thought it could be it, then some of us corrected that person saying that that one is known and who it is.