Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dont know what warframe to max out first! Help!

Shaaxq

Question

Hello, I need help with choosing which Warframe to max out first! I have trouble with that because a lot of different Warframe builds use different levels of corrupted mods such as, transient fortitude, blind rage, fleeting expertise, narrow minded. etc. And i only have 1 of each of those mods, so i dont know what Warframe to use those mods on because, i'm pretty sure that i am gonna need more than of those mods to use it correctly on different Warframes. The Warframes I have are Excalibur(I dont use him ever), Valkyr(Probably my most used frame), Loki(He's fun but i stopped using him because i didn't have the right mods to get perma stealth, which isnt fun, but now i do with these corrupted mods if i decide to use them on him), and i have Frost(Just got him, i'm liking him).

Please tell me which frame i should focus my corrupted mods on!! Thank You!!

3 answers to this question

I'd say, farm more of those mods, don't be afraid of maxing one or two as they're still useful on various general builds.

I'm also in your position due to laziness of farming / buying more corrupted mods. Still they're all usable and you don't lose that much. Let it flow and come with time.