Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[ps4] orokin derelict

(PSN)CubannKnightmare

Question

2 answers to this question

^^ i'm from europe and i could help out as well (different time zone tho, just add me and i'll help you when i'm there) but be warned... desecrate necros may work for beginners but a viable build takes a veteran worthy mod loadout!

Necros, especially on a shadow build is a hell of a frame. Pretty unrivaled in therms of aggro utility, self substaining and potentially damage (shadows scale off your enemys. Remember the guys one-shotting you in higher tier missions? Take that x2-3) but this needs a lotta strength (high ranked blind rage is ideal), 1-2 auguments (despoil and possibly shield of shadows, gain energy from corpses without wasting it, wardet for up to 90%)  a high ranked equilibrium (red orbs are guaranteed to dropp before anything else. Loose health with despoil- gain health AND energy), a crapload duration to make them shadows even worth casting (prime con& a high ranked narrow mindet are a given) and, to round it up, possibly naramon melee to keep both, a sufficient defense and the full shadow quantity up.

This guy is among my favorites but definitly one of the most difficult frames in the game... the last frame i'd recommend someone who calls himself a "basic noob"...