Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr and Loki builid?

SepticSean

Question

5 answers to this question

Actually i did not use Valkyr but yes, my Loki prime found to be the best for me.

I can do sorties and 40min easy T4 survival with loki.

Now there are two ways to mod loki. 

1.Radial disarm loki

2.invisible loki.

The radial disarm loki works pretty good it can disarm anything with 47metres radius.Moreover hte radial disarm loki build gives you a 18 second invisibility time.Now the invisible loki build gives you a 30sec invisibility time but with compromise on range. I mostly go with Radial disarm loki cause when you are doing spy mission you can switch teleport through sensors which is nice. With invisible loki build you can teleport through 10m. 

Now as far is modding is concerned(This is how i mod if you want some changes go ahead but tgis build is ideal for me)

1.For Invisible loki: add 

Max coninuity(primed continuity would increase invisibilty time by 3 seconds), max narrow minded, stretch,max vigor, max streamline , intensify(optional),and your redirection and vitality and an aura mod prefarably energy siphon.

2. For radial disarm loki: contiuity overextended, intensify, vigor, streamline, redirection, vitality, and an augment mod.with an aura mod.

Ok so this is how i mod this is a build which will help you all over in game. There are better builds but they dont make much difference.So best of luck.

Don't use Valkyr. Ever. You will lose all my respect. And that's valuable.

For Loki, either go full duration or full range. Difference between "disarm" loki and "invis" loki. 
Disarm Loki is generally prefered for teamplay, while invis is for solo. Look it up.

Edited by Misanthroplonker
I'm drunk lol