Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to Farm Endless Rathuum SOLO - No Forma Needed - Only 4 Mods needed - Valkyr

kilerskull

Question

Hi guys.

I have a guide as well as a question

Valkyr can do this event solo without forma or special mods. Just check the video. I used the primed flow because it gives me comfort as my energy adds up over time. You need to make sure your energy usage for 4/hysteria is 0.63 / sec. You can go to your codex, char, abilities and it will list the usage there. When you get in game, make sure to stock up on your energy. I didnt remember all the locations until I did this run while recording. Also forgive me if this isnt endless, I thought I selected that.

My question, what other mod can I put that will help me? Strength mod?

2 answers to this question

With this build you will have trouble going above 100 kills in endless rathuum...

The only thing that can truly go on forever in endless rathuum is covert lethality.

You need strength mods as well as efficiency, and a melee weapon with mods that pair well with hysteria.

That doesn't help that much on Endless because it has scaling enemies. Just saying this because the video can't show that since you only got health drain.

An acceptably fully modded Valkyr, after about 100 kills, with the weakest (hp/armor/shield wise) starts taking a bit to kill, not to mention having the bad luck of getting the toughest ones.