Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival Mode!

W4RM4CHIN3

No one likes to babysit a pod, its just lame in design. I admit the killing mobs is fun but i hate to worry about protecting the pod. This topic has been brought up many times, AND YET Scott dismissed it in the last livestream, WE WANT SURVIVAL MODE. I want to fend for myself, and i want a different challenge, babysitting gets old fast. Just plz DE for the love of god implement survival mode. It wouldn't be so hard keep same codes and everything just change the enemies objective from attacking straight for pod to attacking the player straight. It would be hell of fun being chased around by Corpus, Grineer and Infested. NO MORE BABYSITTING >.<  you can keep the two game modes, but this game needs more types of gameplay to survive.

or even more hardcore last man standing. you start out in a small room no crates or anything no way to get to a higher platform, once you kill lets say 50 he drops a key to open the doors. Once you get outside they rush at you from every angle, ships constantly drop ammo boxes and orbs.(kinda like jackal) The catch is once a player is downed he cannot be revived by team mates or be revived by using free revives until the each 5 waves are over, if you want it harder make it no revives at all. This is the ultimate survival of the fittest. you tell me that wouldn't be fun? 

or Contagion : infested type mission. Everyone is infected through a Bio hazard breach. Everyone constantly losses hp and shields.Rejuvenation and  Physique are nulled. What you have to do is every enemy you kill gives you 2 hp and yes its equally distributed to the whole team, no matter who gets the kill. This makes it fast paced. Once your hp reaches 0 you guys fail. Also Trinity doesn't fully heal you as you keep getting drained. or maybe something to balance it out. This would be for more hardcore players, and really fast paced. more like a another branch of survival mode.

WE DID IT!!!! DE announced they are making survival mode Ayeeee

anchorman-celebration-gif.gif

Edited by W4RM4CHIN3

No one likes to babysit a pod

Incorrect.

I would actually like to see a random "hazard" for endless defenses that causes 2 cryopods to spawn.

However, I would like to see some form of survival.

While pod defence has its own things. I think survival would be a great addition and many people would enjoy that lots more then defence. The problem is that mobs have to be lots stronger/more of them. Because you no longer have to keep them from a pod, but form killing you. And really.. Killing you, specially with a team, is LOTS harder then killing a pod. More then once i acted as a living shield for a pod and im just a mag (with 800 shield but thats beside the point).

Yeah,but young Tenno have yet to learn path of patience.

This is why I am a fulltank Mag and will only every have my Skara and base weapons.....I will polarise them all before moving to other items.......our heratidge must always be respected.....through this true skill and knowledge, even wisdom shall be attained ¦)

This is why I am a fulltank Mag and will only every have my Skara and base weapons.....I will polarise them all before moving to other items.......our heratidge must always be respected.....through this true skill and knowledge, even wisdom shall be attained ¦)

Polarizing MK-1? Are you crazy mate!

Can you imagine how many times you will be reported for hacking by angry nubz?

Polarizing MK-1? Are you crazy mate!

Can you imagine how many times you will be reported for hacking by angry nubz?

Why not go for a polarized regulair braton? I am fairly sure the two look exactly alike, and the braton is lots more powerfull/faster then the MK-1 to start with, so it will be even more fun.

Why not go for a polarized regulair braton? I am fairly sure the two look exactly alike, and the braton is lots more powerfull/faster then the MK-1 to start with, so it will be even more fun.

I think,that here is not about what weapon is better to polarise,but I might be wrong.

Are you complete idiots or what? How the hell will Loki loose a survival with his freaking invisibility. Trinity heal/immortality. 

Or even with waves it would end up with oneshot bullS#&$. 

No ty... I am fine with Defense... 

Enjoy your defense missions while you still enjoy them, but they will become boring, I can assure you. We need more game modes. It's as simple as that.

Edited by Pr0cessor

I think,that here is not about what weapon is better to polarise,but I might be wrong.

Oh no, he is not. I was simply refering to the point where you said "Can you imagine how many times you will be reported for hacking by angry nubz?" Because the breton and the MK-1 are visually similair (if not indentical) which would give them even more rage cause "How can they fire so fast and kill so much while i use the same gun but it sucks"

Problem with survival mode is that some frames are just "unkillable" if played well, others can reach spots where enemies can't get to them and just snipe everything. Survival mode would have to take place on special maps with no safe areas, enemies would have to be able to get to you everywhere. Secondly they would have to come up with something to make life hard for Trinity and other "unkillable" frames as well.