Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

max energy of mag & frost

(PSN)bmb1881

Question

Hi Everyone,

I had a question regarding max energy. I have both Prime versions of Mag & Frost. I am wondering what is the max energy on

both mag prime & frost prime? right now I have them both at 300.  I am wondering if I could go up to 600 energy max on both?

If I put in prime continuity (maxed)? (which I don't have at the moment).

My husband has volt prime & his max power is 600; he has ranked up volt prime 4x's.

Thanks,

Bonnie

4 answers to this question

well, the max energy pool is different from warframe to warframes, frost and mag p have 100 energy at base (150 at max, 300 with flow, 400 with primed flow) while volt p has 200 (300 at max, 600 with flow, 880 with primed flow).

I don't think you can get 600 energy if your warframe has 150 at max. even if you add primed flow (which increases max energy, not primed continuity) and endurance drift, you can't get to 600 with these 2 warframes 

volt and saryn p can. and how many time someone forams a warframes doesn't affect it's stats btw 

Primed Continuity increases duration. You want Primed Flow.

With a base of 100 each, rank 30 Frost Prime and Mag Prime can reach 425 energy with a maxed Prime Flow. An extra 15% from Endurance Drift will max out at 440 possible energy from mods.

Mag Prime can go a step further with her Arcane Gauss Helmet (which you'd have to trade for) and can reach 465, with a 3% reduction to movement speed.

Volt Prime can reach 880 energy. Together with Saryn Prime this is the highest max energy value possible thus far.