Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tempo Royale Crit Weapon

MKDLMR

Question

I have both War and Scindo Prime, and I can't decide which one to use. I've got both with identical setups, and I feel that it's either range and knocking things around or killing them faster by cutting them in half.  Thoughts? 

Thanks! 

3 answers to this question

War's damage is primarily impact, you'll lose out on damage against armor and flesh. Scindo Prime's high slash can cause bleed procs and if you stack 4 Corrosive Projections and ignoring the armor, you'll have a field day cutting through grineer easily.

War is also a bit faster than the Scindo, but both are quick once Berserker kicks in.

TR is in contrary to Cleaving whirlwind a utility stance. The combos are not as strong but spread a lotta CC so war as weapon that has the higher attack speed, the better range and impact as definitly better damage type for CC is the better choice for that one.

Note that the Scindo is the better DPS Weapon tho. (Thers nothing stronger then crit amplified slash imo. Especially on mixed weapons that allow status as well - depending on the setup and enemys: eather add viral or corrosive status and get messed up results! High base + dbuffs + x4 stance, x combo, x crit amplified damage and additional slash kicks in like crazy. You might as well run raw crit. Similar.)

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108